"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

American girls vs

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
So....i dated California girls ..New York girls.... usually pretty one sided and more submissive than the Latina girls I'm dating now


I'm working abroad and they cook for me...clean......but they are super jealous.


I treat jealousy as nothing ...i go about my day and do what I want....but they harbor....hate it seems.
What makes a girl so jealous that it ruins her day, when I'm just going out to eat?

Any Latino bros want to chime in and put their two cents in ...
It literally is work to calm these latinas down.


Whereas Cali girls....they will accept that i am going out ...
To an extent.

But latinas go crazy....they just withdraw love until they get over it
It's toxic right?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
You’re using toxic white girl game on Latinas and that shvt doesn’t fly with them. Brown women in general prefer the simp game because they are closer to their families and care more about money,
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Going out to eat with whom?

In general if you are exclusive, girls don’t like their man “going out.” The only way to get a “pass” on that is to let them know up front before agreeing to exclusivity that you will not stop certain behaviors just because you agreed to not date other girls.
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,408
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
Weird. Ive dealt with latinas my whole life and only one was like that but we were like super young.
 
Top