Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Amazed self, friends

Rev

Banned
Reaction score
I hadn't been laid since spring. I was getting so fed up with girls that I decided to stop chasing tail for a while. The last HB I tried to DJ ended up phucking my roommate.
Friends, I was feeling like the biggest AFC loser to ever attempt to be a DJ. I started chain smoking and drinking like a fish. That's how depressed I was.

Thursday night. Sitting on my @ss in my apartment wearing a ratty t-shirt and shorts that clashed badly, about half drunk. Some friends came home from a bar and the party proceeded. 2 chicks came in that they had picked up. A 7 and a 9. I go up and introduce myself, saying I just had to know who was in my apartment.
I then chatted up my social proof, the HB who phucked my roommate and broke my spirit (She hangs out with us like a guy friend). I then started busting the 9's balls. We were out of alchohol except for the drinks we were drinking and at one point, 9's hands were on the counter next to my drink. I teased her about keeping her damn hands away from my drink. I can't remember the other ****y/funny things I said to her but she was EATING IT UP. I then WALK AWAY and go to the den and sit in the chair, about 10 feet from the kitchen area where they were hanging out. 9 soon comes over and says I was sitting in her seat but she had not been in that seat the whole night. I used the classic "Offering to share the seat" move. So now she's on my lap. I kept having to reach accross her to get my drink and smoke and she kept trying to tickle me on the stomach. At one point she got up for something and then came right back. I knew her interest was plenty high at this point. We were touching alot and smooched a little.

Rev

Banned
Reaction score
I overheard my roommate and the guy who picked this chick up from the bar talking in amazement. They AMAZING thing is - my friend who brought her back is they most amazing player/PUA/mack-daddy I ever met in my life. He's a pretty boy who almost literally has to beat them away with a stick. That night he was after the 9 who was on my lap. So I hear them saying, "How in the HELL does that happen?", "WTF", "Can you explain this sh!t?".

Rev

Banned
Reaction score
9 then wants to go outside. I suggest we go out on the balcony. We go on the balcony from the door in the den. There's also a door to my bedroom from the balcony.
We made out out there for a little while then she comments on how it's so late and she has to get up early. I said we could lie down on my bed and I would set my alarm.
She agrees.

The next day, all my friends called me. My roommate was like "You are a Casonova!". MY pretty boy PUA friend called to verify. He was not mad (he gets more than enough @ss) but was impressed. The HB who did me wrong also found out. Too bad, Baby, you had your chance but you blew it.

The one thing I know for sure: without this site, I would NOT have scored that night. She would have hooked up with someone else. I'm sure of that.

Peace,
Rev

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats good to hear