Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I The Only One In Here That Is NOT Into ONS/FB's/FWB's ????

Sexplicite

Don Juan
Reaction score
As much as I talk about sex openly at times on a few sites -- I am FAR from the type to have ONS or FB relationships. I am just not built that way nor it's in my nature.

To any of those that can relate.....

Speak on it.................

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can relate. I've had a number of relationships and a few flings which I hoped would develop into more, but ONS or FBs have never appealed to me.

Maybe because I've had emotional relationships, casual sex feels empty. I'm also turned off by women who give it up too easily to anyone. I like to think that she has some class.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with Dirtheart. But one of the things I've noticed since becoming a DJ is that ONS/STR becomes very easy to obtain.

When I was AFC and put women on pedestals, I thought it was 'disrespectful' to engage in ONS/STR with women, and anyway I didn't have the skills or confidence to obtain it.

But once you know how to get them, it can occassionally be very tempting to give in to ONS/STR as we all get 'the urge' now and then.

I try to avoid ONS/STR, but there's a problem. Once you become a DJ you realise any attempt to plan, influence or envisage a particular outcome to a relationship is doomed to failure from the start. If you try to get an LTR, you'll most probably fail. It seems more in keeping with the DJ philosophy to just enjoy what comes your way, and also to NEXT anyone who shows red flags - the downside of this is a lot of STRs.

mrbrooklyn

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is up with you foreigners not wanting to phuck. All sex feels good wether it be from a ONS or a MLTR. You brits are quite strange. I have some friends in italy and france and these guys are all about the getting laid. They are some of the best playboys i know.

If you want to have a girlfriend cool, but if you don't have one..... I say meaningless sex is better than no sex.

LogicalOptimist

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not the only one.

Many men are into it just because it's fun; they have ONSs for the thrill of it, in itself. Many others (probably more than the first category) aren't sure; they know it's "the thing to do" according to society so they just go for it without really questioning it. Typically, those men wander over to LTRs eventually as they get older. Another bracket of men keeps going for ONSs because they're hopelessly addicted to sex and can't imagine anything else. I know people in the last group. To them, they see sex as release (negative reinforcement (not punishment) to psych majors) rather than rather than pleasure or reward (postitive reinforcement).

So then you view sex as worthwhile only when both people are emotionally attached?

I don't see anything wrong with that, do you? You'll probably run into a quantity problem, but the quality will make up for it.

In the end, it's all about what you want. Don't let another man's tastes dictate yours.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoy the occasional ONS from a party but having a good relationship would be nice. I just can't seem to find a women that doesnt turn psycho.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sum of you guys sound like women. You're soooo emotional! I like sex in all forms, ONS, LTR and casually. It's not really a one or the other kind of thing. If I meet a chick at a bar and she wants to fcuck and never speak to me again, FINE, I don't care. If I meet a chick and all she wants is to bone once a week and have no real relationship, FINE I enjoy that too! If I meet a chick and Im feeling her on the LTR level then thats fine too!!! I say take it however it comes. Have fun be happy.

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as you buddy. I have never had a ONS or FB and i have never really thought about it that much either. I guess its just the way i was raised, i suppose going to a christian school for nearly 10 years might have had something to do with it and going to church just about every sunday until about five or six years ago.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mrbrooklyn
What is up with you foreigners not wanting to phuck. All sex feels good wether it be from a ONS or a MLTR. You brits are quite strange. I have some friends in italy and france and these guys are all about the getting laid. They are some of the best playboys i know.

If you want to have a girlfriend cool, but if you don't have one..... I say meaningless sex is better than no sex.
Oh yeah we all know the Frogs and the Wops are sex gods. :eek:

I think most of us Brits are probably closet homosexuals - since we all go to single sex boarding schools. Then again, perhaps it's just our bad teeth that repels women...:rolleyes:

sweetypie

Reaction score
humm

I really like what Logical optimist said. Its not about what 9 of your homies are doing , its about what you want to do. Let them catch STD's while your getting a hot home cooked meal froma woman they'll never be able to burn.

LMAO

You do you, don't worry about these other men who can't keep a woman so they fool themselves into thinking that ONS are better then LTR. Come on now, don't fall for this one. If you want to screw then don't be in commitment, if you want the commitment, then screw her and forever hold your peace. This one is simple.
:p