Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I making the right choice putting money before women

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have given up the player lifestyle to work 40-50 hours a week and make pretty good money. I am 27 years old, good looking and in my prime. I have settled down with a woman.

Sometimes I ask myself though is it worth me throwing away my late twenties to slave away in an office to make money.

I like not having my self esteem dictated by how many women I bang and more on my career.

Am I doing the right thing putting money before women? Will I regret it?

I know I could quit my job, become a bouncer 4-5 nights a week at a high end club become single again and have 5-6 chicks fine as hell on lockdown if I wanted to as well as more free time.
But I would feel like **** about myself not having anything going for me.

so should I chose Money or women? I don’t care what anyone says. You don’t need money to get women, you just need free time. I wouldn’t have time to date 2-3 women right now if I tried, I barely have time for my gf.

I’m sure I missed out on 4-5 quality 9/10’s I could of probably banged over the last six months by settling down with one chick and being a workaholic

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
I dont sure if this is money vs women, you can have the both
I personally want money for freedom to do whatever stuff I want without being slave to debt, work and waste my time in the office. I guess the optimal choice is spent as least as you possibly can, that meaning cut all the fancy stuff down. This is what I trying to achieve right now

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must know what you want. What's your true north. Girls and plowing was my first choice. 30 + i still crush but priority is straight. Cash is king.

Get paper but wtf is your purpose? What's your end play? Stay focused.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I think you are doing the right thing.

27 is kind of the age where what you do now can affect you many years later. It can greatly affect your career/$ trajectory.

I’m also going to go against the grain here and say NOT to follow the red pill advice to man-***** until you’re 40 and then try to find that 23 yo long term partner lol.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have given up the player lifestyle to work 40-50 hours a week and make pretty good money. I am 27 years old, good looking and in my prime. I have settled down with a woman.

Sometimes I ask myself though is it worth me throwing away my late twenties to slave away in an office to make money.

I like not having my self esteem dictated by how many women I bang and more on my career.

Am I doing the right thing putting money before women? Will I regret it?

I know I could quit my job, become a bouncer 4-5 nights a week at a high end club become single again and have 5-6 chicks fine as hell on lockdown if I wanted to as well as more free time.
But I would feel like **** about myself not having anything going for me.

so should I chose Money or women? I don’t care what anyone says. You don’t need money to get women, you just need free time. I wouldn’t have time to date 2-3 women right now if I tried, I barely have time for my gf.

I’m sure I missed out on 4-5 quality 9/10’s I could of probably banged over the last six months by settling down with one chick and being a workaholic
Yes & No. What is your goal financially? Are you looking to grow a business/real estate/investments and grow wealth? or do you mean just working harder and more hours? because if it's the latter, you'll end up chasing money down an endless hole. Since you're in your 20's still, I advise you to use this time to build wealth so that by the time you are in your lower to mid 30's, you'll have a very strong financial footing (financial freedom) and can fvck Women as young as 19 if you wanted to. Trust me, Women this young crave older Men. In the meantime, You can keep fcvking Women while you grow yourself financially, you just have to make it clear to the Women in your life that you are a busy Man with other priorities so you can't engage in a full relationship/dating with them. Just hang out once in awhile when you both have free time and have some good sex. If you happen to meet a girl who's really down for you and adhere to your program, you might consider keeping her around but that all depends on you and if you want to keep on banging multiple Women. If you're a good looking guy, then getting Women is not going to be a problem. Focus on building wealth so that you can enjoy the finer things in life when you're older. Also on a side note, take care of your health and keep yourself in lean shape.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should put prestige before money, IF you're trying to attract women. IF you're not trying to attract women and you Only want to live for yourself, then you can go for money Or prestige whichever floats your boat. Women value prestige over money unless they're gold-diggers.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like money before women but I enjoy looking attractive to women and getting attention. And I know 8 hours of quality sleep and making time for the gym and tanning is key for this. I bust my ass to make more money and only get 5 hours of sleep a night, I don’t get as much as attention as when im rested and making time for myself

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm kind of in the opposite position than you

I'm in my late twenties and didn't even go on my first date until a few years ago, was a serious late bloomer and didn't have a social life at all until just a couple years ago. When I was in my teens through 20s my life was focused on other things and because of this I have a comfortable life and don't have much to worry about. The issue with this is that I was socially stunted, particularly in regards to dating, meeting women, etc. Stuff that people had already learned by the time they were already 18-20 I didn't learn until I was just a few years shy of 30.

Right now I'm focused on making more money, investments and further education but I'm also looking to meet a lot of women, which has been a huge learning process for me.

I don't know you, obviously, but what I will tell you is this. Yes, as a man it is possible for you to date much younger women, say 32 going out with a 24 year old. However, once you start creeping towards 40 and beyond this is going to be much more difficult and if you haven't locked anything down yet the pickings are going to be slim.

I personally would never quit a normal day job to work as a bouncer just because there are hot women around. What you are currently doing is far more proactive in regards to building up a comfortable future for yourself.

I think the best thing would be to try to find a balance that works for you, either extreme is really not good.

Last edited:

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay you are doing the right thing if you are focusing on your purpose. meaning you are making money off of whatever you are passionate about. If you are worried about the women aspect, let me tell you this. Remember the movie The Field of Dreams? What was the tag line in that movie? If you build it they will come. That's what happens when you focus on your purpose and money. Women will be around you anyways. It's what Rich Cooper said, women do not care about a men's struggles. They wait at the finish line and F the winners. That's what you have to do.