Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I interpreting this correctly?

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On investpedia's stock simulator I am ranked at about 226,000th out of approximately 954,200 players. I am within +/- $50 of breaking even, where I started with $10,000 fake money. I am outperforming the S&P 500 almost consistently. Are other players and the market on average really doing as badly as I am interpreting? I am new to investing/stock market simulators. I have only been playing since September 22nd.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last time I played a simulator, I made 50 percent in about a month, because I was picking stocks for a girlfriend's college class, where the professor taught random walk theory, which says profitable trading is impossible. Everyone else in the class was around breakeven. I enjoyed hearing about him being dumbfounded and not even understanding simple terminology. And he's a college professor.

The market has trended down in the time you have been playing, so if you are only taking long positions, your results are not bad.