"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Am I in?

yankees13

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
Hello

I am taking a Personal Selling course in the morning. And i just want to be sure that this girl does like me, if im getting the good signs.. I dont really know her that much only except that last semester she intiated a convo with me.

Second day of class, i walk in and when she sees me her face kind of "lights up" like what is he doing here?!. She didnt come Monday so she thought it was my first day but it wasnt. I took my seat then the teacher asked who didnt get the syllabus? So she got up and took hers then she asked for another one for me. But i told her i got one. Rest of the day we didnt really talk much just listen to the professor

Today

I walk in she says hi, i say hi etc. Throughout the whole class we kept a convo here and there. She must of said "Its damn cold in here" about 5 times, in which it was, its sad we pay tuition and the whole damn class is cold. Then i made a comment about the price of the book which she bought for the class. In which she replied are you making fun of me? with a smile... Later I commented on how big her handwriting was, she came out with a big laught and the professor started looking like WTF?

During middle of class i started looking at her book because i didnt bring mine and i wasnt clear about something. Then she told me to come closer/move my table so i can see, so i did. Rest of class small comments here and there few laughs. She did alot of stretching i noticed also with her legs chest etc :)

At end of class i was taking my sweet time putting jacket on etc, and she was leaving, she turned around and told me bye. I was like bye

Well to me it clearly seems she does have interest, do you guys think that?

I would like to ask her out Monday to go to bar or movies or whatever... I will ask ,but im not sure how i was thinking... Do you want to go out and do something together? << I know she will be suprised if i ask

Can you guys offer me a good way to ask please and offer your great opinions on this.. Thanks
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
dude -of course she is interested - do you want her to put you in a head lock and force you to ask her out:)

Ask her out by saying.... thanks for letting me share your book the other day - now how about I return the favor and we go share a pizza together. let me know if this works.
 

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
646
Reaction score
1
I would like to ask her out Monday to go to bar or movies or whatever... I will ask ,but im not sure how i was thinking... Do you want to go out and do something together?

Why don't you TALK to her? "Hi" and "Bye" do not classify as conversations. :)

You have to show her your PERSONALITY before she will accept any sort of outing with you. Think about it, if you cannot sustain a 10 minute conversation with comfort, how can you take her to the movies where she will invest at least 3 hours with you?

Spend a break together. Pass her notes during class. Do something! Start small, and then escalate.

From what you have said, it seems that you haven't really got to know her at all and vice versa. If you ask her out based on that ALONE, it is an uphill battle.
 

yankees13

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
uniassign,

You are missing the whole point, who said i couldnt keep conversations going what are you talking about? We have talked throughout the class, but we couldnt keep a 10 minute conversation going as you classify because we are in middle of class.. I hate when people reply to posts without reading them carefully.. But you did brough a good point, pass a note? Is that really proper guys? I mean we are in college, i am all for it as long as she is not gonna think why is he giving me notes, this aint middle school anymore
 

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2003
Messages
646
Reaction score
1
Mate,

You misunderstood my point. The point I am trying to make is that you have to talk to her alot more before you ask her to go to the movies or whatever.

Go for a spontaneous coffee after class, which means less pressure as a "date". That way your relationship "just happened" rather than "forced".
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
go with my suggestion stated above -- it is a natural tie in and a smooth transition - straight to the point and no more guesing if she likes you!
 

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
You have to show her your PERSONALITY before she will accept any sort of outing with you.
uniassign



There are many golden words, but those above are some of hte finest!
I'm not sure they are applicable, given yankees rebuttal, but for other newbies, they are golden!


Now, I think that you should have already had your hand on her thigh and gotten a kiss close in class, given the delightful way you two got along in class!


Next time you see her, you make an excuse about how you just hate it, but you are doomed to take things slowly and would love to make it up to her by getting ti know her better over a pizza. Tell her that if she's perfecly delightful, you MAY be encouraged to buy the whole thing, If you sell it right, she'll giggle and you both will have a fabulous time.
 
Top