Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Am I fit here.

Aspire

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems that most of this forum ‘s users are politically conservative. I myself am a progressive like. Bernie Sanders. Of course Trump has a womanizing reputation but it seems many of you are also with him on fiscal policy. Ironically I think most of us would disagree with conservatives on social policies since we believe in sexual freedom.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your opinions are what you choose them to be, not what everyone else on here says they should be. Members here have spirited debates. I think most of us are conservative based on indiviualism, meritocracy, and the male point of view. Plenty of "DJs" have been liberals. What matter is whether or not you're living the life you want.

Billtx49

Reaction score
It seems that most of this forum ‘s users are politically conservative. I myself am a progressive like. Bernie Sanders. Of course Trump has a womanizing reputation but it seems many of you are also with him on fiscal policy. Ironically I think most of us would disagree with conservatives on social policies since we believe in sexual freedom.
Well this is not a political forum. If you’re uncomfortable with the political discussions as they pop up, stay out of them, don’t start them, and stay focused on the women, men, dating, and relationship threads…

Last edited: