Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

am i cute or hot?

Tooms

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright, first off you have to understand my situation, im a youngen, but very short for my age, im 4'9", and goin into 9th. well the girls from my middle school all think im creepy lookin, cause of my dreads, but the girls who think im good lookin usually say just that, "your a good lookin guy", and because of my stature, it can be hard to tell whether or not they r meanin cute or hot, because they tend to be monotonous when just sayin 'good lookin', help tellin wat they mean

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
You're barely 14, it doesn't matter.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Evil-Rom
You're barely 14, it doesn't matter.
Harsh, but true :) It really doesn't matter, and freshman girls are usually popularity-seeking b!tches who's opinions matter even less.

You're a little on the small side, but then again you're still young so you may be due for a few growth spurts here and there if you're really self-concious about your stature.

Tooms

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea alot of the girls my age can just be attention seeking, but most of the girls who pay attention to me or even flirt a little bit tend to be older, and its cause of that, and my height, that i think that they could just be thinking cute, even though sometimes they seem to think im 'hot', in school almost all the girls talk to me, and i can say certain things w/o gettin slapped or blown off, but i think that may be cause they view me as 'non-threatening' or somethin, and no im not self concious bout my height, ive been short all my life, so im used to it, and i dont really mind it, and if my genetics play out i should end up somewhere close to 6' or more, im just lookin for ne suggestions to help me tell what they mean

Reaction score
Im 17, almost 18 and only 5'5. Don't worry about your heigh too much, I have been small all my life and it has never really stopped me from getting girls (depends on the girl of course) but if you have a good personality and are decent looking, then girls dont just think your cute, they probably think you are hot. Again it depends on the girl.. if a 5'9 girl says it, they will probably mean cute not hot but if a girl who doesnt mind short guys says it then she prolly means it the way you want her to mean it. Just my 2 cents from one short dude to another.

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you're 14. 14 year-olds can't be hot. That's just wrong.

Tooms

Don Juan
Reaction score
well not to adults, cept pedaphiles, who should all be executed, but to our age group

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a little secret that will relieve your distress....

STOP CARING WHAT GIRLS THINK. If you like them...approach them and take a chance on them....whether they are older, younger, more popular, or whatever....just as long as you stay within the legal age limit, of course.

Tooms

Don Juan
Reaction score
geeze reevester, just because i ask for a suggestion doesnt mean im distressed, even if im a somewhat wisdom-lacking 14 year old, man, ppl who know more than me these days

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look...The underlying principal here is that it doesnt matter. We clear on that? Just take it as a compliment and don't be like "Oh sh!t, she wants the hot beef injection" when a girl tells you that you look good.

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tooms
yea alot of the girls my age can just be attention seeking, but most of the girls who pay attention to me or even flirt a little bit tend to be older, and its cause of that, and my height, that i think that they could just be thinking cute, even though sometimes they seem to think im 'hot', in school almost all the girls talk to me, and i can say certain things w/o gettin slapped or blown off, but i think that may be cause they view me as 'non-threatening' or somethin, and no im not self concious bout my height, ive been short all my life, so im used to it, and i dont really mind it, and if my genetics play out i should end up somewhere close to 6' or more, im just lookin for ne suggestions to help me tell what they mean
I hate to bare the bad news but. Yes, they view you as 'non-threatening' they feel totally comfertable talking to you. From my experience as a freshmen older girls talked to me because they felt that they could talk thier girly **** and I wouldnt mind. They felt like I wasnt self confident enough to flirt with an older girl. The girls who do flirt with you probably feel comfertable because they get to test thier latest flirting tips from YM magazine. No problem with that, after all most highshool flirting is just experimenting and testing with flirting so thats fine. And as far as the blown off or getting slapped thing I remember this year a freshmen would go up to sophomores and juniors and say **** like. "hey baby lets ****" he would also show his little peeny to them. He never got slapped, also because he was a 14 year old that looked like an 8 year old. I have a friend whos 5'1 and a lot of girls talk to him because they feel that because of his height he wont try to hit on a taller girl. Just spend your freshmen year experimenting, flirting etc... avoid LTRs and try to out play the mind****s. Most highschool kids get the message from thier parents to avoid the mind****s and stick with an LTR, its the opposite. Like you said if your genes work out fine youll end up around 6'0. Freshmen year is a piece of **** anyways, i suggest making friends with juniors and seniors your freshmen year and getting rides out to lunch if you have open campus.

edit: use your height to your advantage, girls will easily approach you

Last edited:

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, being short is all good, its just more PPSI (player per square inch) :D

But dont worry about it, you are 14. That doesnt mean you shouldnt try to hoan some DJ skills at that age, but worry about how people base their opinions on you should NOT be your first priority.

Tooms

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea good tip, ill just practice dj right now as much as i can, it'll help me later on, even if things are a little weird at present

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep..freshman year is honestly a joke.