Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

am i becoming a sociopath?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmm567

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire: go **** some hoodlums

"Having antisocial personality traits and being an actual sociopath are two entirely different things."

This is false. The anti-social personality traits listed in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders are the defining characteristics of a sociopath. If you get a hit on ,I believe, 4 out of 6 of the characteristics, then you've got the character disorder.

This is what the Psychiatric world believes to be true. I 'll take what they have concluded from the collective experience and judgement of their members over some wierd chick who ****s criminals (see Wyldfires postings on her boyfriends)--any day of the week.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Wyldfire: go **** some hoodlums

Originally posted by gmm567
"Having antisocial personality traits and being an actual sociopath are two entirely different things."

This is false. The anti-social personality traits listed in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders are the defining characteristics of a sociopath. If you get a hit on ,I believe, 4 out of 6 of the characteristics, then you've got the character disorder.

This is what the Psychiatric world believes to be true. I 'll take what they have concluded from the collective experience and judgement of their members over some wierd chick who ****s criminals (see Wyldfires postings on her boyfriends)--any day of the week.
Most people with antisocial traits have LESS than the amount required for diagnosis...HENCE there being a difference between having some of the traits and being a bonafide sociopath. Almost everyone on the planet can exhibit many of the antisocial traits at varying times in their lives...however, to be meet the requirements of diagnosis of being a sociopath a person has to demonstrate a majority of the traits consistently over a long period of time. There are so many different mental illnesses, some being temporary and reactionary to full blown diseases.

Hopefully Rollo will chime in on this topic (isn't this his area of work?) and straighten you guys out. He's not a damn sociopath because if he were he would NOT be concerned about how his behavior looks to others and we wouldn't have this thread to post on, since he never would have posted it.

Now, in regards to my deceased fiance'...have some f*cking respect for a man that died saving the lives of at least 5 other men. He may have done time, but I guaran-damn-tee your ignorant a$$ that he was a million times the man you could ever hope to be. Not only that, he knew how to treat people with respect and courtesy and his manners were one hell of a lot better than yours are. He was a great man who treated me better than I've ever seen a man treat a woman in my life. In the 5 years we were together he NEVER hurt me with words or behavior or in any way. I never hurt him, either.

Now, you slimy little festering boil on the a$$ of humanity...if you want to insult me...you go right ahead, I don't give a flying f*ck...but you will NOT disrespect the memory of my fiance' who died saving the life of a pathetic little AFC loser much like yourself.

(sorry mods...but it is BENEATH CONTEMPT for this piece of sh*t to insult anyone's dead loved one....and I will NOT tolerate it.)

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, this conversation has broken down. I have to close this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.