"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Am I a pedophile? I sure feel dirty...

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
968
Reaction score
3
son, you are just ****ed up. dont try to cover this **** up by discrediting me.
I don't think he's that fuked up, he's only 3 years older. I'm sure by the time he's 18 his taste in women will change, if not, then he's fuked up.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

KingPinp

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Ever onward
I don't think he's that fuked up, he's only 3 years older. I'm sure by the time he's 18 his taste in women will change, if not, then he's fuked up.
I suggested that he buy a playboy, this little girl **** has to end, thats what i am protesting, and frankly i cant believe all you guys are debating this ****. just tell him to get some ball, some acutaine, a gym membership, sense of style and a ***** worthy of discussion instead of debating this freaky ****.
 

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
Asheville, NC, USA
Originally posted by KingPinp
I suggested that he buy a playboy, this little girl **** has to end, thats what i am protesting, and frankly i cant believe all you guys are debating this ****. just tell him to get some ball, some acutaine, a gym membership, sense of style and a ***** worthy of discussion instead of debating this freaky ****.
dude, you ARE actually aware that I do not LIKE the attention I am getting from little kids, nor am I (consciously) trying to attract any attention from them, nor do I feel anything outside of **potential** interest in them.

Sure I could see the lil girls growing up to be stunners...or maybe if I was a few years younger, but I am very uncomfortable with them even hinting at any kind of relations between us.

oh, btw..did you read what I wrote? can you speak english?

:rolleyes:
 

luv_ya_amj

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
AZz
UGH!

FINALLY!

...A (young) MAN knows what it's like to be a WOMAN!

Welcome to our world, honey... Some fun, eh?

:(
 

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
And nobody has really given any serious response about what I should DO to make em stop, or what I should do period.
Perhaps you are doing something to make them attracted to you... :eek: ... of your free will or not, we will never know...

Now for being more serious...

As great as DJ training is... you gotta try:
1. to refrain from emitting anything they may find attractive
and
2. to completely ignore them till they arent attracted to you
3. to GET A GIRL!!! (preferably thats not 12-13)

Good luck with that.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

KingPinp

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Raptured Phoenix
dude, you ARE actually aware that I do not LIKE the attention I am getting from little kids, nor am I (consciously) trying to attract any attention from them, nor do I feel anything outside of **potential** interest in them.

Sure I could see the lil girls growing up to be stunners...or maybe if I was a few years younger, but I am very uncomfortable with them even hinting at any kind of relations between us.

oh, btw..did you read what I wrote? can you speak english?

:rolleyes:
You know what the judge is going to tell you when you say she liked me first?

Or maybe for your defence you should suggest that she will be a woman in few years.
 

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
nahh bro..you arent a pedophile...it sounds like you're dealing with it the right way..

when it comes to the 12-13 year olds, there's just a 3-4 year difference between you guys...hell when you're a Senior in HS..these girls will be like Sophmores or Freshman...Yea..its been a while since i've been in HS but I remember knowing a lot of fellas my senior year dating Sophmore and Freshmen chicks.

As for acting on these feelings now...I'd lay off the chicks who haven't reached their teens. In the eyes of an 11 year old Jr middleschooler telling her friends that she's dating a 16 year old HS guy is her challenge. For you, its an easy score. Personally, I like challenges...and what the heck does an 11 year old have to offer. Just lay off dude.

I'm kinda with Kingpinp on that one...I've got 11 year old niecse that I may hunt you down and rip your arms off if I found out you were having sex with them.

hahaha...heck you're 16...i'd be going for the senior cheerleading captain...now THATS a fun challenge..
 

jaybeezi

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
North Bay, Ca
KingPinp, you dont seem to get what he is saying.

He said that they all look at and like him, and he doesnt want anything to do with them, he wants them to stop looking at him that way because he DOESNT look at them that way, and its wrong to him that there are little girls thinking about him this way.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

luv_ya_amj

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
AZz
Haha...knew that one was comin! You silly guys...so predictable...

Nope, I was referrin to how most of your species act around us...

Always gawkin, pickin us up, etc., etc.

Get it now?

Thanks! ;)
 

Mack Action Hero

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2003
Messages
48
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by -HPNOTIQ-

hahaha...heck you're 16...i'd be going for the senior cheerleading captain...now THATS a fun challenge..
Hey, I'm captain at my college, be easy.

As for KingPinp who suggests that he buy a Playboy.. the same age difference logic you use would apply to say that he's too YOUNG for the women in that magazine.
 

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
Asheville, NC, USA
Originally posted by DiSt0rTi0n_07
Perhaps you are doing something to make them attracted to you... :eek: ... of your free will or not, we will never know...

Now for being more serious...

As great as DJ training is... you gotta try:
1. to refrain from emitting anything they may find attractive
and
2. to completely ignore them till they arent attracted to you
3. to GET A GIRL!!! (preferably thats not 12-13)

Good luck with that.
Well, for one thing I AM NOT AWARE of what I may be doing that seems attractive to them.

Although I'm sure I AM doing something. I've been thinking it over for the past few days and so far the best 'theory' I have for it is as follows:

I'm about as emotionally developed as the little kids are. I have strong resistance towards 'growing up.' I have a comfort zone based in that age range which is an attractive feature about the situation.

So, whatever I may be doing unconsciously stems from the above statements. Maybe I am interacting on that 'level' because I have already been there, I don't want to leave that level because I am so familiar with it (hell I started DJing around that age, so thats where most of my discoveries and memories were made). Also since I am already developed enough (emotionally) for that age range it's much easier than trying to grow and mature.

However that all in my mind, and are only guesses based off of me telling the situation to other people and them giving me feedback. I have not had anyone analyse my body language or style of interaction with the little kids so I am clueless as to what I am doing. (I can't watch myself?)
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Originally posted by Raptured Phoenix
Well, for one thing I AM NOT AWARE of what I may be doing that seems attractive to them.

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.
-Mark Twain


hahah just playing dude. I know how you feel. I have er....relatives or close friends of my parents who have kids that are that age...or even younger. This one girl is like....5 years old and I'm super nice and all, but I think she likes me. She's really shy around me and says she wants to marry me. Sure freaked the sh1t outta me, but it was cute. So...I took my own advice and said, "I hate you, you ugly little monster." And she ran away never to return.
 

UltraMan

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Raptured Phoenix
I'm about as emotionally developed as the little kids are. I have strong resistance towards 'growing up.' I have a comfort zone based in that age range which is an attractive feature about the situation.
That sentence alone shows you are self aware enough and mature enough to move beyond your comfort zone. Perhaps you should give it a try. You might like what you find and this will no longer be a problem for you! :)
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
Here's what I think.

You mentally believe you are attracted to younger chicks because it has only been a couple years since you were that age. Your likes/dislikes at that young age may have carried on.

This is OK, because I believe you will end up growing out of it. As you grow, so will the girls you will be exposed to. As the females start to become older, your liking towards 11-13 year olds will grow to 16-18 year olds. It is just a matter of time before this happens.

This is definitely nothing to be worried about, why? Because it, like many likes/dislikes, is just a phase. Just try not to put too much thought into it.

~ivan
 
Top