Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Always be the first to end dates and phone calls but she is always faster than me

SlyDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
These are two old basic rules :

1) Always end the date first
2) Always end all phone calls first

Unfortunately, this new girl I am dating seems to be always faster than me. Each time when I tried to end the phone calls, she will definitely be faster than me. WTF?

The same goes for dates. When I planned to end it at 4.00 p.m, she ended it first at 3.45p.m. How can I be the first person to end things first? It is always the girl who is faster. :mad:

PowerPipe

Reaction score
The first thing you need to do is take complete control of the situation. It is your responsiblity to get her interested in your time together and your phone converstaitions. She is a women, once she is interested enough she will not want the date to end or get off the phone. Get the dates and conversations really going and once they peak tell her you have to get going to meet some people. Add a bit of mystery you. Good luck bro!

SlyDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm......Okay

But what am I supposed to do here? Many would say create interest inside me so she wouldn't want to leave that fast. But.....according to Doc Love's theories, we do not create interest. It must be there from the beginning or we will drop it and start all over.

Hmm............Any Idea?

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Follow some rules, break others, but remember you are always DJ.

Liz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So let me get this straight...

This chyck that you are seeing is more of a DJ than you???

That is really funny :):p :D
lol

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think Desirability, not Interest

Alright that's enough, Liz.

It seems like this girl is hip to the game and knows every move you'll make before you even think of making it. When a women is able to bypass her own emotions and think objectively like that, all signs point to low interest, imo. If her IL is low, it could be because your desirability is also low.

I find myself lately starting to question alot of Doc Love's theories, but I still think he's right in saying that a guy cannot influence a woman's interest in him.

But he can control his own desirabilty to women AND society. I think thats the general key to solving your problem, Sly. You need to continue improving yourself to prove that you are desirable, not necessarily to her, but to yourself and to other girls. Hope that helps.