Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Alpha Notes - Part I

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to my 2 part series titled: Alpha notes.

Thanks to Kaizen for insipiring me to post this series as well as being a great resource of information.

If your school is anything like mine then you have seen the popular kid, who has the whole group behind him, has alot of the girls attention. He is "The guy all the other guys want to be". People like that have no need for a website like this, they have it all all ready.

I have been studying the social heirarchy at my school, after all how can you lead a group if you don't know how the group works? I have come to many interesting conclusions. But you have to understand, there are tonnes of conflicting situations and enviroments that affect how a group works and how the alpha male acts. The only reccomended action in this post is to study the group you want to lead, study how it works, is there a struggle for power? Who's in charge? Is there a second in charge? How does the group act towards the alpha male? There are a tonne of things you can observe and it really is quite intiresting and productive. It's important to do what I just told you or you may find yourself conveying traits or behaviours that are completely un-alpha to your school.

Having said that, here are some things that I have observed that are pretty much relevant to all high schools (IMO). Remember it may not be the same at your high school so make sure to confirm these thoughts, but it may save you a bit of time.

I have observed 2 types of alpha males. The first one is the one you want to be, i title him the "True alpha male" the other one isn't truely alpha and are not so hard to find as the True alpha male, they are the "Dominant Male".

Dominant male
The reason he is titled the dominant male instead of true alpha male is because there are quite a few of them. They are the guys who are loud/outgoing/funny and seem to have alot of girls, they get alot of attention from both guys and girls, these guys ussually appear as the leaders of the group. They are ussually big guys. He is ussually a bully and teases the less popular kids.

True alpha male
These guys are in HUGE demand, his is titled "alpha" because there is only one, sometimes a few more, maybe there arent even one of these guys at your school. A natural true alpha male is very hard to come by. He ussually hangs with the popular guys, when he says something everyone is listening and paying attention to him. He doesn't need to bully people, or get into fights to be alpha, he just is. He can be silent but his presence is still noted and appreciated, he can be smooth when he wants, he could get any girl he wants. He can influence the group without the need for flexing his muscles or loud shouting and chanting and can influence the dominant males easily. He has haters, he has admirers, but thats all. People either love him or hate him because he creates such an amasing first impression that people either get jealous because hes so "lucky" or they are awed by his presence. This is the true leader.

This is what I am doing..... the results and findings are interesting.... and you could do this in your school too. There are only 2 at my school (which is quite alot). What i am going to do is study their behaviours and personalities then ill post it here, in part 2.

Another thing i noticed is that there are always a couple of guys who think picking on the less popular guys will gain them status, the true alpha male didnt, so neither do you. Doing this only hinders your process.

Well thats all for the moment, stay tuned for part 2.

Last edited:

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
very nice.

important to add though, A DJ isnt necessarily striving to be that description of your true alpha, but thats up to the DJ.

but very very nice observations

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jester
very nice.

important to add though, A DJ isnt necessarily striving to be that description of your true alpha, but thats up to the DJ.

but very very nice observations
Yeah - how to BECOME the True alpha male is going to be described in part 2 when I have made more field experience.