Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

alpha-ness

donny osmond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, im donny osmond.

I have got a question to all those who are near to/are Don Juans and Alpha Males. Here is my situation:

I am nearly always the dominant alpha male around different groups of friends using negative-hits and such to show people where they stand.

But, i can't quite take the same attitude around girls. Its like something is holding me back, and its starting to get on my tits, as i'm developing the ****y-Funny within. I am fairly good-looking (7ish) but i know personality counts for much more. Is there any way that I can 'throw myself in at the deep end' and lift me up to what i am destined to be; a true Don Juan.

Tips, Hints and long posts from Pook inspiring me all welcome.

donny

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the same problem as you for a while, and I overcame it by simply convincing myself that I wasn't interested in the women that were with me. If I'm not interested them, then I treat them just like I treat my other buddies.

This isn't exactly a textbook strategy of overcoming nervousness around women. In fact it sounds stupid. But it worked great for me. Try it out.

Once you get out of that "I'm nervous about speaking up in front of women" mentality, you'll be the dominant male around ANY group of people, regardless of how attracted to them you are.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have two problems. I can identify both of them. Here is the first one:

Originally posted by donny osmond
Hi, im donny osmond.

It's very difficult to be "alpha" when you start out by saying "Hi, I'm Donny Osmond." Also, this phrase:

Originally posted by donny osmond
Its like something is holding me back, and its starting to get on my tits
should really be eliminated from your vocabulary at once.