Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

along with the hotties come the uglies..!

bcdefxyz2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
how many of you have had good luck with the cute girls but then you get all the ugly annoying girls too? i have a problem that just annoys me to death! ill be talking to some hot girl in the hall at school, then i look and see the ugly and annoying girls making their approach...they get closer, before long they are in the group with me, but they keep getting closer and closer then they form a little circle around me blocking out all other life forms. well they have completely ruined my aproach with the girl i was talking to, and then they start kinoing me, and i cant excape easily cause they have me like trapped against the wall. I told my friend about it and every time he walks by now they are always around me so we always laugh... but they are so invasive! they will just jam into my conversations and knock the person im talking to out, i feel like they are a school of fish working together to trap their prey. i dont do anything at all to make them think i like them either, in fact i treat them like sh*t....i could just have fun with it and make them go crazy if they havent already, but it just sickens me. i cant stand girls flirting with me or hitting on me unless i think they are at least ok..do any of you other guys have this problem or ever experience this first hand? what did you do about it? lets see your replies.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I did. I first talk to the (ugly) girls and warned them about bothering me and that they needed to stop (tried an AFC way for me to repel them). They stopped for a while even though you could see the fire in their eyes wanting to rip the (pretty) girls face. Everything was going alright till one day they formed a circle around me and blocked my conversation (little did they know I was already p*ssed off that someone busted my car's windshields). I had enough of this mess and yelled directly to everyone of those girls and made fun of them infront of everyone. After that, they did still like me but things were alot more mellow amung them. Still to this day they send me letters, cards, gifts, but to me doesn't mean.......sh*t

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys i feel your pain. just blow them off like an a-hole. don't worry, if you're dj enough besides that, it won't harm your reputation. good luck

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's pretty shallow...

I thought I was insensitive...christ...

:)

Gene Simmons

Don Juan
Reaction score
say "Hey, can't you all see I'm in the middle of something hot right now, so leave me alone,you have no chance in Hell."
or "When I can take that hot, tight ass, why would I want your sagging and fat asses?"