Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Allow me to introduce myself!!!

A

Arnold Jackson

Good day mates,

Ive been checking out this site for a little over a year now and I must admit this site has really been an eye opening experience. Especially do to the fact that I feel that I am a "natural" with women. Since around 17 I have had my fair share of chicks sometimes 5-6 at a time and developed a rep as a player. But that is neither here or there. I came to this site with ego to the side and took the attitude of a student in order to enhance my abilities, on top of the fact that I feel in recent years I have declined in my abilities due to long term relationships, but at times I would test myself to see if I still had that touch only to find out that as you get older the rules slightly change. I must admit this site is for the most part on point, and I know this because of my reluctance to tell many guys that I know about its existence for fear they will grab a hold of this precious info and beat me to the punch. But then again I believe Don Juans are born and not made, this site to me is most effective to those who possess some skill previous to enlightenment.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank this community for assisting me in my quest for a deeper understanding of the male/female dynamic and how the human animal's mating ritual actually takes place. I have not only been participating in the exercises in the bootcamps, but I have also conducted some field studies of my own in clubs, bars, work and on the street. and as a result women have become less and less complex. Voids in my understanding have been filed. And I owe it to you guys.
One of the most important things that this site has revealed to me is that my most successful time periods in terms of pulling women and screwing them by the boatload has been when my confidence was soaring and I felt that I was "somebody that chicks should be with" and this belief made me a magnet. I always treated em' very neutral (no ass kissing) and it drove em' crazy, piped em' with the best **** possible and as a result I couldnt get rid of em if I tried (matter of fact the more I tried the more they stayed)LMAO!!! On the flipside when I would be feeling down and unattractive, or lost a job, lost an apartment or anything within the confines of life's monkeywrenches that are thrown (which we all go through) I would start losing chicks, lose the ability to attract new ones which in turn effects how you look at yourself even more and a vicious cycle of loserdom takes effect. Sosuave has made me realize its not what the people outside of you see that matters its about what YOU see that makes the difference. Confidence is the ****ing key to this ****!!!And I believe it. Wealth, power, muscle and a big **** mean absolutely nothing people get confused because guys with those three possessions all walk the earth with CONFIDENCE and they know they have a comodity that is sought after. So I will return to my studious position and continue to learn from you cats in the e-world and reap the benefits in the real world.

Thank you,
Arnold Jackson

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome!

Looks like you have been out of the "matrix" for a long time, but now you realize what the matrix is, thanks to this site.

Look forward to your input

DIetzcoi

Reaction score
Welcome...follow the Puerto Rican Rabbit!!!!

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
follow the Puerto Rican Rabbit!!!!
I would but all it ever does is stand there one hand in it's chinos adjusting it's locs and whistling at blondes :D