Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All women are h00kers

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to believe this myself. And I'm not saying I am positive that it isn't true still..... but the more I have learned, the more I have experienced, the less I believe men love unconditionally. I think there is a possibility that a needy man came up with the idea that men love unconditionally and women do not. The reason I used to believe men loved unconditionally was that I was married and I stayed with my wife despite the fact that she made me miserable a lot of the time. But through time, healing, experience, self-reflection, and a lot of reading, I look back and realize it probably wasn't unconditional love at all. I simply thought she was the best I could get and I'd never be able to find another woman as good as her, even though she was a total pain in the azz. If I had more respect and belief in myself, I would have let her go and found someone better, or simply went on living my life with or without a "replacement" for her.

Unconditional love means no matter how someone changes or what they do, you stick it through. That's not noble, that's just dumb.
That’s actually a good point. But what if she was always a sweetheart to you, but yet you 100% knew that you could do better? What of then?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm enjoying the interesting points from both sides on this thread. In reality is usual I think it depends. On average yes I believe women are more transactional and solipsistic. I also believe they have a bigger range than men the bad ones are horrible and the good ones are nearly saintly.

Of course there is no such thing as 100% unconditional love. Everybody has their breaking point. But I've also seen faithful wives pushing their husbands wheelchairs and visiting them in hospital when he no longer knows who she is.

Feminism and the marketing desire to make sure that women control money because they are more easily led by advertising has fvcked over western society. Social media was the last nail in the coffin.

That's different from understanding female nature, keeping your end up and managing your woman well. Sorry guys that's just the maintenance cost it's not optional.

the smart men and women understand that they are complementary to each other. That's why I stick to the immigrant woman from the old countries because they know how to form team us against the world.

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s actually a good point. But what if she was always a sweetheart to you, but yet you 100% knew that you could do better? What of then?

If she always treats you like a king how do you know you can do better? I mean obviously there's minimum looks you can accept and every man draws his own line. My current girlfriend feminine and pleasant looking. But of course time has left it's mark on both of us she's probably a 6 now realistically.

TBH what has me hooked is the high quality companionship and relative lack of drama. The high quality BJ's and delicious cooking help but aren't the deciding factors

I've had stunning girls in the past who were total b1tches and made me miserable. But looks fade woman depreciate quickly and after a long day fighting in the rat race I don't want to work that hard when I come home.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So few men have their choice with women that most men will never be able to honestly answer that question. The ONLY way to honestly answer that question is if you've been married and know you could very easily do better. A lot of men who find themselves in that situation will cheat, but stay married. Often what keeps them in the marriage is financial or child considerations. Remove those two things and the guys who have their pick of women would very likely behave just like women and upgrade when they could, if they truly believed it was an upgrade.

All I can say is, as my results have improved since my divorce, I find myself doing the same thing men complain about women doing, and that is: I do what is best for me. If I am dating a girl and someone better comes along, I move on to the better girl. I still feel some guilt when I do it based on a lifetime of brainwashing, but that guilt has substantially lessened over time as I have experienced the same treatment from women, and when I think objectively and unemotionally about it.