Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All women are ****ed in the head

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@AJ84 they don't care about irony, what they care about is whatever narrative suits their ego

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing about single moms is they will get rid of you in a heartbeat over the stupidest ****. Sometimes you won’t even know why. They just snap your neck and move on. Do you really want to be dumped by the lowest ranking female in the dating pool? Not me!

This is spot on.. Single Moms do not need you.. They only give fuks about the kids, her kids and the man she had those kids with are usually of more importance than you.

And yes.. She will dump you over the slightest thing.

Aslong as she has her kids, she is content & happy.. As for YOU? Meh she ain't too fussed.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A young woman I know she's a single mom she's had a thing for me since I met her a couple years ago when she was a married woman. I sensed she has issues from others I've talked to she has issues.

Ever since she's become single the attitude I get from her has become..... well, I'm thinking to myself what is your fvcking problem *****. Seen her today she knows I'm there but is pretending I'm not there. The last time I seen her she was blushing and laughing, the time before that she was so nervous I think she was prairie doggin it.

Not sure what is going through her head does she really think a sane guy would ever get involved with a single mom, ya she's only 30 years old has decent sex appeal…. no guy in their right mind would want to be daddy to couple young kids. Glad I don't run into her very often a guy gets tired of the attitude, she can be at least friendly, I guess its a blow to her ego I'm not making a move on her :rolleyes:
Why fo you care about a single mom 30 +?

30 + is gross and beyond wall status. Single moms are disgusting.

Hotter girls are turning turning 18 19 20 21 every day?

Not doing it right kuz. Step your game up.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like making the woman I'm talking about flustered if she has to talk to me her face turns as red as a coke can and starts giggling its been that way since the say I met her. This is the same woman that rammed her shopping cart into the door she got all flustered because I was standing beside her.

She knows she looks good she can bat her eyelashes and make any guy do what she wants, it doesn't work for me, women don't phase me I worked with women for way too long. I spent 10 years working with women I fought with them they didn't like the way I did things a guy gets tired of their sh*t and stupid logic. Its toughened me so much I don't find women even sexually arousing, a number 10 woman doesn't make me nervous.

A

AJ84

I think this post is surprisingly shallow in it's attempt to protect the sisterhood. Should some chick be getting on her knees as fast as she can for the "good" guy? Maybe not but let's cut through the BS. Can we simply dispense with all these women want are a great guy, with a sense of humor, caring, empathetic, blah, blah, blah?

Most women, not all, as you seem to claim that everyone says on here, are out for themselves, out for what they can get from guys. They want resources, primarily for themselves and somewhat for their offspring. Many times, the guy who she ends up choosing is the lucky chump who will be supplying the resources for her and her offspring. She little to no feeling for the chump, at least not beyond what he can do for her and the feelings of what he can do for her drudges up.

Look, like it or not, once she's weighed down with kids, she should be pretty happy that any high quality guy, nice chump usually, will pay her any attention at all. Women are usually the arbiters of the downfall of their relationships. I've seen it before, multiple times, once they get married and have kids, they get lazy as it relates to the relationship. They're invested at that point, they get a pension whether or not they do any more work at that point. They don't care anymore.

And this in turn, causes the guys to stop caring as well. Why in the hell would any guy continue to work his backside off to preserve the relationship if there's nothing to get out of it, except perhaps the lack of hen pecking in the relationship/marriage? Women initiate the divorce most of the time. Now why do you think that is? Because they would stand to lose something? No, they gain. They gain alimony, child support and the never ending enjoyment of knowing that they have separated a man from his kids.
I stand by my opinion.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single mother bitc.h face should be searchable term in dictionary - she let's you know this way that she doesn't want to have anything to do with you before you will actually process that she is single mother and you are uninterested. Usually handsome single guys are a target of such behaviour after ignoring IOI's or simply just because.

Probably that's why betachumps have bonus points to deal with single mothers. For them it's like being single, just for beta chump and beta chump treats it the same way really (in his mind her children are just minor concern, certainly nothing that serious to be worried about hehe)

RULE 1: Never date single mothers (alas if you can, don't resist to phuck them, experience is a must!)
RULE 2: Never date single mothers
I would think twice about an easy lay with a single mom. But then again, I'm older and HAVE the experience of having done it, so who am I to say. A guy has got to thin slice the cost/benefit analysis before his boner takes over. There's something to be said for the experience of turning down easy pu$$y.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
@AJ84 they don't care about irony, what they care about is whatever narrative suits their ego
Just the facts from experience ma'am. I did state not all, just the majority. :') But, I will agree. I do sense a bit of angriness and bitterness in this thread. Mine is mostly disappointment.

thelad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be grateful that the single mother will drop you after a while and ghost you- saves you massive hassle be glad you had good pvssy and fun for a while. the rest is a disaster waiting to happen.
I remember in my 20s. yes in my 20s god!
I met her over OLD then it was dating then shagging good times etc she said the father was in Australia nothing to worry about. so more shagging more fun etc then I said I wanted to take the relationship slow. she dropped me like a fvukin anvil I never understood what I did but I do now LOL.
Sent her nuddie pics of us together and she said her sister seen it used it as an excuse to be offended.

They are highly crazed - single mothers good fun be prepared to drop them or let them drop you ;)

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I can say with absolute 100% certainty is every girl that’s ever walked away from me, the next girl that came along was better. She maybe didn’t show up the next day or the next week but she did show up and you instantly forgot about the one that walked away from you without a reason. That’s what keeps me going, I KNOW something better is coming because it’s happened to me countless times. Then I can’t even remember what the hell I was sad over about the other girl or even her name.lol