Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All This " It Comes From Inside" advice

ABGPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
please answer at least 3 of my questions cuz i need all the help i can get

now....... i keep hearing that you gain your confidence from the inside. how exactly do you do that?(gain confidence from the inside). becuase i have low confidence problem that i want to change... then i have low self esteem. how do i get high self-esteem?

then i want to change my reality and change a lot of the perceptions that i have of many diverse subjects. how can i change them?

next.... is self respect.what is it? and how can i respect my self? and how can i learn to love myself?

now the last one is me. My character, my personality, how i talk, how i move, how i present myself, you know? I want to create a great me! I want to be charming!!! I want to say the right things at the right moment,i want to be the type person that people love, like a loved celebrity. How can i bring this image to reality?

I've read somewhere that to change to your life you should change your thoughts. Is that what i should do? how do you change your thoughts, please explain this.

I'm taking the year 2003 to change me and create me!!! I'm willing to do what it takes because i'm not liking my life as it is, i'm not having fun, there's not really any excitement, just a few moments to be proud of, no more.

Now, i'm in high school, 15 yrs old, and i want to do what i can while its early so that i can make a name for my self early on and settle in with my self and have less problems latr on.

i know that there are alot of questions to answer and it will take some of your time but it will be your time spent helping someone in need that will appreciate what you have done. People these days are greedy with information (except for SoSuavians) because they dont others to succeed from helping them but they cant help themselves to succeed.

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a look at the person you want to become. (i.e. charming, exciting, etc..) and start to "ACT AS IF" you are already that person.

Guess what will happen.....YOU will become that person....immediately.

IF you want to be confident act as if you already are.
IF you want to be charismatic act as if you already are.

Try it. IT really works.

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
everything you want falls under one category: how you look at yourself.

It's not hard to be confident, but it takes dedication to yourself. There are a few little tricks you may wanna try.....
first off, every morning, tell yourself something like "I am proud of myself"..... look yourself in the mirror and say htose cheesy things you see on tv like "hey there sexy devil"..... WORSHIP THE IMAGE IN THE MIRROR. Narcissist got nothing on you!
Do *something you can be proud of*. Work out. Help out the community. Do something that afterwards you can think "wow, I feel great, I'm sure glad I'm doing this.... it's really impressive"
ALWAYS tell yourself "I am quite possibly the greatest human being on this Earth." If you can't do something, tell yourself "it's alright, I'm still the most incredible guy on this planet." if someone badmouths you, "that idiot is jealous cuz I'm the closest thing to perfection that god would allow to remain here". NEVER LET ANYONE BRING YOU DOWN, LEAST OF ALL YOURSELF!!

This sounds lame, but it works. How do I know? Cuz I've been doin this **** for years, and all my friends will tell you, I'm teh ****iest sob around. And, yes, my confidence is through the roof, my self-esteem is unrivaled, I have complete respect for myself, and everything else (personality, how I act, how women react, etc.) has just fallen in place with it.

Now, what I described isn't ALL it takes to be confident, but it's a good start. It does take more, but try it out for a while......

The first step to being confident is to tell yourself you are confident.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
please answer at least 3 of my questions cuz i need all the help i can get

now....... i keep hearing that you gain your confidence from the inside. how exactly do you do that?(gain confidence from the inside). becuase i have low confidence problem that i want to change... then i have low self esteem. how do i get high self-esteem?

Read the Don Juan Bible. There are many posts on this that can and will help you.

then i want to change my reality and change a lot of the perceptions that i have of many diverse subjects. how can i change them?

Read more, learn more, debate more. There are always book threads in 'Anything Else' forum.

next.... is self respect.what is it? and how can i respect my self? and how can i learn to love myself?

Accept the fact that you are who you are, and you cannot be anyone else. UNderstand that no matter how much you hate yourself, that you are stupid if you do, and ti gets you no where. When you understand that you and yourself are one person, then you can love yourself. Respect = taking care of yourself, having confidence, not putting yourself down.

now the last one is me. My character, my personality, how i talk, how i move, how i present myself, you know? I want to create a great me! I want to be charming!!! I want to say the right things at the right moment,i want to be the type person that people love, like a loved celebrity. How can i bring this image to reality?

Stay on sosuave.com and you will learn. Read write, say what you think, and if you are wrong otheres will correct you. That's the best way. :D

I've read somewhere that to change to your life you should change your thoughts. Is that what i should do? how do you change your thoughts, please explain this.

Uhh, how lost ARE you? Find what you want to be like; your ideal person or figure, and act lke them. Change your perception.

I'm taking the year 2003 to change me and create me!!! I'm willing to do what it takes because i'm not liking my life as it is, i'm not having fun, there's not really any excitement, just a few moments to be proud of, no more.

Then this site is for you.

Now, i'm in high school, 15 yrs old, and i want to do what i can while its early so that i can make a name for my self early on and settle in with my self and have less problems latr on.

Ok.

i know that there are alot of questions to answer and it will take some of your time but it will be your time spent helping someone in need that will appreciate what you have done. People these days are greedy with information (except for SoSuavians) because they dont others to succeed from helping them but they cant help themselves to succeed.

.... And Justice For All

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, well basically my advice to you is this:
Read the bible, read new posts, read the Double Your Dating newsletter to get the gist of ****y/funny, and read Comedy Writing Secrets to work on your wit.

Watch comedies and learn to be a bit funnier if you're a bit on the serious side.

Learn to take life a lil less seriously ... have fun.

Lift weights so as not to be a nerdy milktoast ... gain some muscle and you'll be thinkin you're fly.

THINK, and you shall become. Think you're the flyest shiz that's ever stepped foot on this here planet, and you'll project that image out to the world.

If you dress in a wack way, dress more cleanly. Be presentable so that you get some looks from the girls instead of sneers.

Make eye contact w/ people ... strong eyecontact, not any of that p*ssyfooting crap. Show you are not afraid ... take control.

Get some good hobbies and shiz ... get out there where there's people to talk to.

Well thas pretty much all I have for ya. Wish ye luck

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The main thing for me was i looked at myself.. then i imagined what i wanted to be like... Then i made steps little by little to get closer to that person i wanted to be.

If you're happy with yourself, about who you are etc, you got nothing else to worry about.