Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AIM Dump?

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something. I met a girl online so she had my AIM. Hardly ever talked to her on it. But I do use if for business so I always keep it up for communications purposes. We've gone out a couple of times and things were good- it's been about a month 1/2- We have busy schedules so it's hard to hook up.

Well, this girl I had seen a couple times...Asks me out last week to hang out the following weekend. I call her to make plans yesterday, she is at work and says let me call you back in 20 or 30 minutes...ok. No call. Fine, next day I log into AIM. After a minute she is sending me a message...She says I never called her back last night. I say I'll call in a minute. I call, no answer, she types that she is not going to answer the phone, no way. I say, ok, why...when is a good time to call. She says you don't want to chat? I say no, not really- when is a good time to reach ya.

She finishes by rambling about unrelated items and bullshyte. I say see ya later. She says bye. WTF? Should I even try?

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could I get an opinion on this behaviour?

I really wasn't thinking about any games- not until this AIM thing.

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm, she sends mixed messages and even tells you she wont answer the phone? I wont say "next" but just put her at the end of the queue and leave her there for while.

She says you don't want to chat? I say no, not really
Woulda been better to say "No I don't have time right now, but I'd like to set something up for later".

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a fruitcake to me. Typical of an online hookup.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Howie- I actually did say something more than that...I was fooling around with her rapping and stuff (it worked in this situation- no big deal) cuz I was listening to Tribe - I was just saying that above to shorten it a bit.

To be honest WatchMeWalk- I meet just as many fruitcakes on the street. I think it's people in general. It ain't easy to get shlt happening all the time - not from any source.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's take a stroll down Memory Lane:

You call her at work and she says that she'll call you back in 20-30 minutes?
1. Does she have your number? If she does, go to 2. If she doesn't, then she expected you to call back.
2. It's a game these women play. I don't know what it proves to them but it must be something mythical if they do it so often. I guess if you called back after 20-30 minutes when she said she would call, you would seem desperate. Bad or good? Depends on her. She may like to be placed on a pedestal.

The next day she messages you asking why you didn't call back. What is she expecting?
1. She's either expecting an apology which would show weakness. Good or bad? Depends on the girl.
2. Or she's expecting you to say something came up and you had to go to work to sort out a mess. That would have shown responsibility.

You call and she doesn't answer. Then she messages you that she won't answer the phone. What?
1. She might be waiting for a call.
2. Or she really didn't like your answers.
3. It's another game.

She asks you if you don't want to chat and you respond "No."
1. Don't ever refuse! Circumvent. You should have said, "I'd prefer to talk. Answer the phone when I call."
2. The rest of your post shows that you were in a way desperate to call her. I know you weren't but that's probably how she saw it.

My advice: wait it out. Talk to her again at a later date when you've brushed up on some new DJ techniques. When you do, go all out. Hit her with everything you got except your fists and your car. :) Depending on how well you set her up for your game, it should all go well then.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Demon for your detailed response...
She asks you if you don't want to chat and you respond "No."
1. Don't ever refuse! Circumvent. You should have said, "I'd prefer to talk. Answer the phone when I call."
2. The rest of your post shows that you were in a way desperate to call her. I know you weren't but that's probably how she saw it.
I actually said, yeah I want to chat face to face, woman to man, etc...But then said not really and tried to call I think. Man, I don't know- forget it...I've wasted too much time tonight.

But this is a runaround, and I'm sick of that shyte.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Goofy games and confusion---move on already.

Want a reaction from her--or to just get one last tweak in? Block her on AIM. She'll hate that little bit of rejection.

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
way too much mind screw for my tastes.