Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
This will be "the new norm" within 10-20 years then AI robots will be the new norm shortly afterBlimey,any bloke who thinks an IA robot is your "girlfriend" has got other issues to deal with!
We've discussed this many times on here, but you are totally correct. We may not be aware of this, but if the rate of technological advancement and change is exponential, basically increasing in it's pace of change over time.This will be "the new norm" within 10-20 years then AI robots will be the new norm shortly after
The average person has no idea how fast this technology will scale
Remember the internet in the 90s 2000s and 2010s? this will be faster than that with far superior tech and concepts we can't even begin to imagine etc
A lot of men are being overlooked by modern women and this won't stop soon as the dating culture is slowly embracing the polyamory lifestyle the average guy can't compete with Mr Big Or Chad you're already seeing this happen slowly with terms like ethical non-monogamy and the rise of polyamorous relationships in the states
It's truly depressing how men are going to embrace this, there will come a time when a man approaching a woman in person will be considered "weird" or "Old school"
More and more people will have AI-ROBOT girlfriends or Boyfriends, I give it 2 to 3 decades to become the norm