Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ahh, Trying To Get Her To Flirt, Trying C&F, Arrgh! Can Anyone Help?

rben69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, Why do I have to fall for my friends sister :(

Anyway heres the story, She added me to her msn list last week and weve emailed a few times, And i've been trying C&F and stuff trying to get her to flirt or something, trying to get her to ask me out because I don't wanna ask her out because If she doesn't want to then I could be in trouble with my friend :( Well, I don't know if he'd like it if we went out anyway, I know I probably should next her, dammit, but it's hard.

Anyway A bit about what i've said and that and hopefully someone can help.

Anyway I have these 2 girls after me which i refer to as my "Stalkers" because I don't want them and they wont listen. Anyway she sent me an email saying she yelled to them that I loved it and they were lauging and i sent this back.
-------------
Hey!

So you have been talking to my stalkers, Your not going to assist them in stalking me are you! I know you like me but I hope your not gonna stalk me aswell :p

Just because I'm attractive it doesn't mean that girls have to follow me around everywhere all the time! Even I need a break sometimes :)

Hope you had a good Christmas. I ate too much for christmas I need a good workout tomorrow. I hope that none of my crazed fans are hanging around the gym wanting to check me out!

-Ben
---------

And today I was talking to her on msn.

-------
[12:28] Ben (It's Hard To Talk When M.S.N Don't Work!) says: hi ashley
[12:29] *~*AsHiE*~* says: hi
[12:29] *~*AsHiE*~* says: happy new year
[12:29] Ben (It's Hard To Talk When M.S.N Don't Work!) says: oh good it finally worked!
[12:29] *~*AsHiE*~* says: :))
[12:29] Ben (It's Hard To Talk When M.S.N Don't Work!) says: happy new year
[12:29] Ben (It's Hard To Talk When M.S.N Don't Work!) says: i havent seen you since last year :S
[12:29] *~*AsHiE*~* says: what time did you go to bed last night?
[12:29] Ben (It's Hard To Talk When M.S.N Don't Work!) says: as soon as i pause my download msn works :S
[12:29] Ben (It's Hard To Talk When M.S.N Don't Work!) says: about 4
[12:29] *~*AsHiE*~* says: :-O
[12:29] Ben (It's Hard To Talk When M.S.N Don't Work!) says: left your place about 3:30 or so (I was with my friend she was in bed)
[12:30] *~*AsHiE*~* says: ok
[12:30] Ben (It's Hard To Talk When M.S.N Don't Work!) says: how was the party last night
[12:30] *~*AsHiE*~* says: boring
[12:31] Ben (It's Hard To Talk When M.S.N Don't Work!) says: too bad i didnt come ot liven up the party
[12:31] *~*AsHiE*~* says: what eva
[12:32] Ben (It's Hard To Talk When M.S.N Don't Work!) says: you need to find some more fun parties
[12:33] *~*AsHiE*~* says: i'll get over it
[12:34] Ben (It's Hard To Talk When M.S.N Don't Work!) says: its so hard to get a or n to go anywhere (my friends)
[12:34] Ben (It's Hard To Talk When M.S.N Don't Work!) says: it took half the night to convince a to goto paynesville
[12:35] *~*AsHiE*~* says: they are a bit boring
[12:35] Ben (It's Hard To Talk When M.S.N Don't Work!) says: i want to go and meet people and that but they hate that and dont want to meet anyone
[12:36] Ben (It's Hard To Talk When M.S.N Don't Work!) says: :S
[12:36] Ben (It's Hard To Talk When M.S.N Don't Work!) says: are you more social than them?
[12:37] *~*AsHiE*~* says: more than n
[12:37] *~*AsHiE*~* says: i think (Here I wanted to say, well we should go out sometime, but I just couldn't!)
[12:37] Ben (It's Hard To Talk When M.S.N Don't Work!) says: thats good
[12:38] Ben (It's Hard To Talk When M.S.N Don't Work!) says: i do wanna meet people but not NUTTERS that are going to stalk me
[12:40] *~*AsHiE*~* says: :)
[12:40] Ben (It's Hard To Talk When M.S.N Don't Work!) says: but it is only natural to have girls all over you when your as extremely attractive and sexy as me
[12:40] Ben (It's Hard To Talk When M.S.N Don't Work!) says: i take it your bored today :p
[12:40] *~*AsHiE*~* says: lol!
[12:41] *~*AsHiE*~* says: you meen you read the e-mail
[12:41] Ben (It's Hard To Talk When M.S.N Don't Work!) says: yep
[12:41] *~*AsHiE*~* says: brb
[12:41] Ben (It's Hard To Talk When M.S.N Don't Work!) says: ok
[12:42] Ben (It's Hard To Talk When M.S.N Don't Work!) says: well even though your bored, today is your lucky day
[12:44] *~*AsHiE*~* says: me back
[12:44] Ben (It's Hard To Talk When M.S.N Don't Work!) says: woo
[12:44] Ben (It's Hard To Talk When M.S.N Don't Work!) says: its your lucky day because you get to talk to me today
[12:45] *~*AsHiE*~* says: :|
[12:46] Ben (It's Hard To Talk When M.S.N Don't Work!) says: you know i wish that girls would stop thinking of me as some kind of peice of meat like a sex object and accept me for who i am..
[12:46] Ben (It's Hard To Talk When M.S.N Don't Work!) says: and stop stalking me :S
[12:47] *~*AsHiE*~* says: i know you like it when they stalk you because you never shut up about it (damn i was just using it to try to be C&F)
[12:47] Ben (It's Hard To Talk When M.S.N Don't Work!) says: hhaaha
[12:47] Ben (It's Hard To Talk When M.S.N Don't Work!) says: i hope your not gonna start stalking me ashley
[12:47] Ben (It's Hard To Talk When M.S.N Don't Work!) says: i know im attractive but i dont need any more of them
[12:48] *~*AsHiE*~* says: what eva (dammit she always says that when I try to use C&F)
[12:49] Ben (It's Hard To Talk When M.S.N Don't Work!) says: whatd you get for xmas?
[12:49] *~*AsHiE*~* says: heaps
[12:50] *~*AsHiE*~* says: sorry but i have to go now :-(
[12:50] *~*AsHiE*~* says: don't cry
[12:50] Ben (It's Hard To Talk When M.S.N Don't Work!) says: i know that youll miss me more than ill miss you because i have that effect on girls'
[12:50] Ben (It's Hard To Talk When M.S.N Don't Work!) says: so dont miss me too much
[12:50] *~*AsHiE*~* says: rrrrrrright
[12:50] *~*AsHiE*~* says: what eva
[12:50] Ben (It's Hard To Talk When M.S.N Don't Work!) says: hhaah
[12:50] *~*AsHiE*~* says: bye bye
[12:50] Ben (It's Hard To Talk When M.S.N Don't Work!) says: seeua
[12:50] Ben (It's Hard To Talk When M.S.N Don't Work!) says: seeya
-------

I know this is a long post but this is getting on my nerves, I've used some C&F on msn before and it worked wonders this girl was asking me if I was single and that and said when we meet one day she wants to fvck me (Met this one on the net)

I guess i'm probably sounding like an AFC, I guess thats probably because I still am :( But i'm way better than before, I talk to heaps of girls these days while before I talked to none, And i'm was less shy than 6 months ago, but still working on it.

-Ben

MagiKMaK

Don Juan
Reaction score
sadly enough i read it all... you got shot down @ the beg.. and you definitely needed to raise her interest level b4 you continued with the same droaning you were doing throughout the convo. you also are going to wanna take this one more safely bcuz since she's ur friends sis you're going to want her madly in love w/ you b4 u start hitting on her so she doesn't b!tch to ur friend about, "oh what's up w/ ur friend, what a weirdo n wanna be pimp-boy"

ease it off... raise her interest to the extremes n then land it, don't hit on her too fast, plus she doesn't have that much interest in u right now (sorry to say, but it seems sorta true)

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to improve your C&F.

You know your C&F comments? They got old. You kept going on and on about stalkers and all that crap to the point where she got bored.

Next time dont talk about it so much!

[12:50] Ben (It's Hard To Talk When M.S.N Don't Work!) says: i know that youll miss me more than ill miss you because i have that effect on girls'
[12:50] Ben (It's Hard To Talk When M.S.N Don't Work!) says: so dont miss me too much
[12:50] *~*AsHiE*~* says: rrrrrrright
[12:50] *~*AsHiE*~* says: what eva
THAT'S when you know you gotta stop with the comments.

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
in my opinion, you used C&F too much. i mean, every second thing you typed was an attempted C&F (they should make that a crime in the DJ world i reckon), it's gotta be more...natural, it's difficult to explain.

for example when me and this chick were chattin she wanted my picture so i add her to my list and just to make her want the picture more i act like she just didn't ask for my picture and i ask her what she looks like, how she's been, etc. then she answered and she says c'mon send the picture to which i replied oohhh, you just can't wait can you?

just a thought, juuuuuust a thought

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^Agreed. That was the worst c&f example I've ever seen, looked more like c&a (****y and annoying). C&f is supposed to be sporadic enough that it actually holds up the f side of the bargain (funny)

veng142

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't read through the whole convo.. just the first half.

Sorry, I don't think she has a high IL. First of all, about trying to get HER to ask YOU out. Thats not gonna happen. You need to show confidence in the first place, while not seemins so interested in her.

The stalker bit got a little old after awhile. Try to incorporate more obvious humor also. For instance (since we're talking about being online) if I'm taking a shower I put up an away message like "Me = in shower. You = wanna be" and I get some VERY good replies to this one... and when you come back, the convo is already in that sexual realm now.

Just a thought. Goodluck, and show less interest in her. Girls want things they CANT have. If you're too easy, then they're not gonna want you.