Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Agree or disagree?

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot women get laid on a regular basis, either through f**k buddies, from one nighter's, or their boyfriends/husbands.

Just curious to see what amount of you agree and disagree.

I was discussing this with a friend last week who claims that a lot of hot women aren't as horny as men and aren't getting laid on a regular basis. I told him I thought that was a bunch of crap, that women are human just like men and crave sex just as much as we do. It is my belief, whether male or female, that sex is one of our basic "needs" in life. Without it, we become irritable. I don't buy the whole "men crave sex more than women" theory. From what I've seen, women want it equally as much.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine you are one hot ass bade.

Everywhere you go guys approach you.

If you wanted, you could easily without saying a word **** a bunch of different guys everyday.

SO Yeah, they get laid more often.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want sex MORE than guys!!! Get a woman into a monogamous relationship...and she'll f*ck you every single day without worry.

That's the key point...is worry.

In the past, women and random sex is taboo and looked upon as being slu*ty or whorish.

But with the advent of independant women, girls gone wild, and all that other stuff, women are becoming more and more open in their sexuality.

YES...women want D*CK as much as we want TANG.