Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Age!?!?!

wakeliquid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I turn 18 in a few days. I only see this sucking... Do the laws completely cancel out anyone younger than me for a whole year?

ItalianMafioso

Don Juan
Reaction score
The age of consent varies from state to state. In Illinois, where I currently live, the age of consent is 17. In other states, the age of consent is 16. In most, however, the age of consent is 18. You should check up on the law for your state.

If it is 18 wherever you live, then you have four choices:
1) You could sit around for a year, waiting until the younger girls turn 18.
2) You could focus on the older girls.
3) You could date younger girls without having sex.
4) You could date younger girls and forget about the age of consent law.

If you choose to not have sex for a year, go ahead and give yourself a hand. Personally, I wouldn't, but do what you have to do.

Until Next Time,
ItalianMafioso

wakeliquid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe I heard something about them taking away that bullcrap statutory law.. I mean, there is definitely a problem if you have an 18 year old with a 15 year old I think, but 18/17.. I see no problem.

Anyone know what the standing is on the laws with that? Even if she is willing can you face problems?

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wakeliquid
I believe I heard something about them taking away that bullcrap statutory law.. I mean, there is definitely a problem if you have an 18 year old with a 15 year old I think, but 18/17.. I see no problem.

Anyone know what the standing is on the laws with that? Even if she is willing can you face problems?
Yep, I heard stories where THE GIRL INITIATED, and the guy still went to prison as a "rapist" and got his life destroyed.

On the 18/15 thing... Yep, it's messed up, but it happens a lot. I've seen many 15-16y/o girls going out with like 20+y/o dudes.