Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

age question..

Status
Not open for further replies.

shock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha ok. She is 17 turning 18 in 20 days. Im 19 turning 20 in 40 days. In 40 days, I can say "yeah she's 18, im 20". This girl is pretty awesome, most mature 17 y/o I've ever met. Very down to earth, and she looks like she could be 20 ish. feedback..

haha..i'm gonna get flamed for this, i know it. :)

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd like to reply, but what is the question? u just told us ur situation... you wanna know how to let her know ur interested or what?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he obviously wants to know what we think of the age gap, cant you work that out, and i think iits just about acceptable, nothing wrong really. the gap is only 10% of your age.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My old favorite:

Please reform the question in the form of a question.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what gap? he's 2 yrs older and she's almost 18 so i don't think he's referrin' to that

shock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry so brief.. The question is regarding age difference your guys' opinions it. I just met her a few nights ago.. I kissed her last night, and my buddies were givin me **** sayin she's jail bait. haha, i dont really see that big of a deal in it. especially when she turns 18

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't know where u come from, but here in italy is very common to date 2-yr-younger girls... i know a lot of 17s who are steady with 23+... and it's a nice relationship for both of'em

Pfeile

Don Juan
Reaction score
2 years is fine. Age is just a number. If you two don't mind the age difference then why worry what everyone else thinks?
Also, I remember reading on this site a simple formula to work out how young is OK (in the eyes of others): divide your age by 2 and add 7. So, 20/2 + 7 = 17.

Asesino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine is worse, 4 years age gap. I don't know if I can do it but I'll do it.

Rejection is better than regret.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Asesino
Mine is worse, 4 years age gap. I don't know if I can do it but I'll do it.

Rejection is better than regret.
please tell me shes 20 and not 12, if she is 12, please go to hell and dont collect $200 when you pass go!

chill

Don Juan
Reaction score
asesino,
I have 3 things to say:

1) If your daiting a 20 yr. old girl, good for you.

2)if its a 12 year old, thats kinda f*cked up, which leads to point three...

3) if she is 4 years younger than you, I hope your lying about your age and your like 19 and shes 15 ( thats still kinda weird, but its better than 12)

------------------------------------------------------
You'll always miss 100% of the shots you dont take.

chill

Don Juan
Reaction score
and to Pfeile,

the detemining how young is the youngest girl you can date thing realy dosnt work past 30

examples: if you were 40, 40/2=20+7=27.

im sorry but a 40 yr. old dating a 27yr. old is kinda weird.

it may work over 40 if the older person is the girl, just maybe

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chill
and to Pfeile,

the detemining how young is the youngest girl you can date thing realy dosnt work past 30

examples: if you were 40, 40/2=20+7=27.

im sorry but a 40 yr. old dating a 27yr. old is kinda weird.

it may work over 40 if the older person is the girl, just maybe
thats a pointless method, sure it works for me im 16, so i should not go below 15, yeha i aggree, and what about a 12 year old, can they not go below 13? it does not work.

If you want to make a system like this belive it or not the best sytem is the simplest, just do not date some one that is not with in 10% of your age

Asesino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, the girl is 12 and I'm 16.. but she's hot chick and I don't care about what people will say.. I'm not too serious about her, to tell you the truth.. Just have fun and all.

And yup, she knows I'm 16. ;)

ohiofutballa

Don Juan
Reaction score
in ohio theres a 3 year bridge, if your 19 and shes 17 or even 16 its legal

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, the girl is 12 and I'm 16.. but she's hot chick and I don't care about what people will say.. I'm not too serious about her, to tell you the truth.. Just have fun and all.

Sketchy..... Shes not even in High School..... "Just have fun and all." SEX? Your nuts man, this is how pedo's are born......

Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
thats a pointless method, sure it works for me im 16, so i should not go below 15, yeha i aggree, and what about a 12 year old, can they not go below 13? it does not work.

If you want to make a system like this belive it or not the best sytem is the simplest, just do not date some one that is not with in 10% of your age
actually it does work
for most people thats how it shud work
older till u turn 17, then date younger til u turn of age then date older like in late 20's, then when 25 and up go back to younger again.

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

im gonna have to give a redcard on this one.

not only is she not in high school, shes not even a teenager yet, shes literally a 'pre-teen'

furthermore, your not serious about her, 'just to have fun' sounds like your just forgetting to add in the keywords 'USING HER just to have fun'

so, your 16, with a pre-teen girl that your using to have fun with.... being a don juan is cool and all, but dont you have morals? find a hot chick your own age for crying out loud

finally, in highschool--
same age/1 year younger- okay
2 years younger (junior to freshman) - its a stretch
3 years (senior to freshman) - in everyones best interest to find another girl
anything more- wow dude, wait til shes out of highschool (if your in college) or wait til shes in highschool lol

Status
Not open for further replies.