Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Age of Consent - Question

vendetta

Don Juan
Reaction score
If there was a bombshell 17 year old looking closer to 21 (in the same college). And in your state was over the age of consent...and you are over 21, would you have a fling (nothing serious) or would this be breaking all of your ethics, morals and/or values.

Oh, and she wants your nutz like ice cream.

I honestly don't know what to think except I'd never ever do this. Allz I know is that no lie she's super dope and I'm being tested/tempted.

Would you run?

tx_xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
If it were legal I would go for it, I am not so sure it is legal but you bet I would.

vendetta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, this is messed up that I even have to think about this...but, she's like butter- and I really don't even know what to think.

Anyway, each state has 'Age of Consent' laws. It is considered Statutory Rape to have sex with a minor below the age of consent. So if you are over 21 and have sex with a girl that is younger than 18 in Wisconsin, you'll go to jail. If you are in West Virginia, she has to be 16 or older or you will go to jail. These are not light-weight sentences either.

It's different around the world...It might be 21 in Madagascar, or 14 somewhere else. It's strange. But I would suggest getting smart about it if you question a certain situation. Not trying to be R. Kelly.

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So a hot girl wants to have sex with you... and you're pretty sure she's legal... and you wanna bone her... AND YOU HAVEN'T YET!?

Make 100% she's legal, and do it.

haha

have fun, man.

-- Zero-

Invisible

Reaction score
I would check out the state's law's you're in before you GO AHEAD AND FVCK HER because you wouldn't want to get into trouble if you GO AHEAD AND FVCK HER for something that's just a stupid taboo. But if you decide to GO AHEAD AND FVCK HER i would try and keep it on the down low untill she turns 18. Also, she is young, so if you GO AHEAD AND FVCK HER I would make sure she realizes where she stands in this relationship because a 17 year old's perception of what a relationship ought to be is way different from a 21+ year old's perception of what a relationship ought to be. So if you do GO AHEAD AND FVCK HER i would make sure you leave her in better shape then you when you find her, you don't want to take any chance if you screw her over and she gets pissed off and goes to the authorities or something.

iceHawk

Don Juan
Reaction score
no NLP language there, but all of a sudden im having the craziest urge to break some laws and pound a HB under 18 ;)