Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

age difference

ChevyLover

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. This weekend, me and my buddy went to the city to see his chick cousin who is 16. I'm 18, my buddy is 17. His cousin has a soccer tournament all weekend, and all the chicks on the team are camping out every night at this campsite. So, there is like 10 chicks and me and my friend are the only guys. They tell us not to bother going back into the city to get our tent, just sleep with them in their tents.

So it rains, and all the other tents are soaking wet except for one. For some reason I'm talking and hanging around like 3 of these girls, and my friend is with his girlfriend somewhere else. The chick I was going for had to go to a trailer(there were a couple parents camping there too from the soccer team - coaches n ****), so I had a choice between 2 women who I was sleeping in the middle of under one big sleeping bag.

Start playing footsies with the chick I was into, one thing leads to another, and we felt each other up a lot. Never ****ed or anything, just felt each other up. So i'm thinking that this chick has got to be at least 16 - fully developed, mature(way more mature than half of the girls in my gr.12 class), so I'm lovin it right. Then I get the chicks number the next day before I go to leave, and on the way back to the city in my car, my friends cousin tells me the girl is only 14 years old. That makes me 4 years older than her, and 14 is pretty damn young you know? Has anyone ever heard of something like this happening, and the guy still being able to keep his dignity?

What do I do?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back away. That's illegal. One of my friends dated a freshman at our school and all the dignity he had went right out the window. He was the biggest joke in the school after that.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
14, Damn!

Chances are she's probably not even legal. I personally think 14 v. 18 is not a big thing, but if she has to be 16 or 17, or whatever to be legal for sex, you could put yourself in a very shaky situation.

I think fastseduction.com has a link that tells the age of consent in various states and countries. Check it out. Being tagged a "rapist" is certainly way uncool, to make a big-time understatement.

Azariah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. This sort of thing happens. Girls physically mature faster than boys, so around the age of puberty, it can be hard to gauge. You didn't know how old she was, so there's no loss of dignity there. But! The age difference between 14 and 18 is huge. Her life experiences simply don't match yours. She hasn't even been through high school yet, and you just finished. Besides that, there are laws against sleeping with a girl that young... If did sleep with her and her parents found out, you could find yourself slapped with a statutory rape charge before ya know it.

My advice: Move on, and do it quickly.

RazzleDazzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay away!!! Back in the day that was no thing at all but now. Whole new ball game. Another more important note. SHE IS NOT AS MATURE AS YOU THINK. Maybe her breasts felt more mature but believe me SHE IS 14 FREAKING YEARS OLD. And she is not mature. You just haven't hung out with her enough to know the truth yet.

Run Forest RUn!!!

Entity

Don Juan
Reaction score
4 years isn't that big of a difference when you're, say, 22 and the chick you are seeing is 18. But yeah, it's illegal, and unless you're willing to hear all about the Lizzie McGuire movie, or how Justin Timberlike is, l"like, such a babe"...run, don't walk, away quickly.

ChevyLover

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. Thanks guys. I was thinking the same thing... I just kinda feel bad about telling her that I'd call her and look her up next time I'm there and then not doing it. But theres no way I can be with someone 4 years younger than myself and keep my self dignity. I mean she would have to be 5 times better than the girls my age to make me feel satisfied and to make up for the age difference, and thats just not going to happen.

Apparently in Canada, where I live, the age of consent is 14 and up, or 2 years difference if its below (ie. 14 & 12), so it is legal, but it would be too complicated, and you guys are right, if I was to hang out with her for long enough, I would see the immaturity I'm sure... I probably wouldn't be able to take large doses of her without losing my patients.

Thanks for the advise guys, I was strongly considering going back there soon and railing her cuz she has a fvcking nice body, but fvck it, its too much of a hassle. I know a chick about 20 mins away from here that I met this weekend who is 17 that I could rail instead... ;) I like the other ones personality better though. Oh well. I wish I had asked that chick how old she was before I started foolin around with her so that I didn't waste my fvcking time...hopefully some will learn from my mistake.

CL

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL a friend of mine had a similar, but even worse experience happen to him. He ended up getting a BJ from a girl who said she was 18, and looked 18, but was really 13! He was 17 at the time. He even admited that they would've had sex if he had a condom with him at the time.

jlujan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget it, you can be 40 and if shes 18 theres no problem, but if your 18 and over, anyone under the age is forbidden, unles you want to spend some time in the pen with Leroy as your pimp.

StuartScott x 2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a question about a situation I'm in.

I met this girl who was with her friends and she told me she just turned 18 last month. Anyway, a buddy of mine who went to the same school as her told me she's 14. So I say, "we never had this conversation" as in, as long as I don't know that, she's fair game. Then her friend (whose 16) told me she's 14 and lies about her age to get men, so I decided to just forget about it and throw her number away. Me being 20 and banging a 14 year old is too steep in my book. What would you do, would you pursue it since SHE didn't tell you she was 14 or would you leave her alone?

jlujan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by StuartScott x 2
I got a question about a situation I'm in.

I met this girl who was with her friends and she told me she just turned 18 last month. Anyway, a buddy of mine who went to the same school as her told me she's 14. So I say, "we never had this conversation" as in, as long as I don't know that, she's fair game. Then her friend (whose 16) told me she's 14 and lies about her age to get men, so I decided to just forget about it and throw her number away. Me being 20 and banging a 14 year old is too steep in my book. What would you do, would you pursue it since SHE didn't tell you she was 14 or would you leave her alone?
That explanation wont save you from a felony conviction in court, if you suspect, feel, believe, know, are told, or dream that the woman you are sleeping with is under the age, back off and ask for an ID.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh , unfortunately true. I dated soemone who was 14 when I was like 16 , but even that was a bit dodge.

Tell her you're crazy about her , kiss her goodbye DJ style and look her up in 23months 29days 11 hours and 59 minutes...