"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Age difference...A big deal?

Champ1

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Hey guys, I was just wondering about something. I've dated a chick that was 6 years younger than me before and it didn't seem like that big a deal really. But, recently I met a HB8 chick who is 8 yrs. younger than me. I'm 28 and she's 20 and in college. I'm already out of college. She seems really into me and is giving me a lot of buying signs everytime I talk to her at her job (she works at a post office where I get my mail). She probably thinks I'm younger than what I am from just seeing and talking to me. I've done all the right DJ stuff to get her attention and create an attraction I think, but I'm just wondering from you guys what chicks consider too old when they're still in college? She seems like a really cool chick with a great personality, but probably has conservative parents that probably give her hell for dating someone 8 yrs. older than her, but I'm not sure yet. Any of you ever have a situation like this, and if so how did it turn out. Do chicks really care about age as much as some people let on about it? Just need some advice on this and all your info is much appreciated. This is just some new uncharted territory for me. Thanks in advance!
Champ
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

SuperMan_Wuss

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 8, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Location
Salt Lake City, Utah
I am not an expert on these situations but I am 25 and the girls I date are typically 18. thats only 7 years different but it really doesnt matter. When they find out that I am 25 they are surprised and thought I was arround 20 or 21, (I dont know why, I am balding and fat) but my advice is to not dwell on it and just have a good time.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
If you don't want a 18 year old then pass her on to me, I'm only 24 years older than her!:rolleyes:
 
Last edited:

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
If you are over 18, even if you are 100 and shes 18 its all good
 
Top