"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Aftershave supposed to taste bitter?

arcilitei34

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Calgary, Alberta
My gf complains when she kisses my neck sometimes that it tastes bitter, the only things that ever get on my neck are aftershave and cologne sometimes, any ideas what might be making my neck tasting so bitter?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Mississippi - home of boredom
this is probably one of the most off the wall posts i've ever seen and not really lated to the dj discussions. you might find an answer on www.askmen.com but if you just want my answer...
then ya, it's probably your cologne/aftershave. Put it on your shirt and necklace (if you wear a necklace) oh and on your wrists.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Never gotten complaints from aftershave/cologne tasting bitter on me...

What do you use to wash your neck, what do you shave with, and what aftershave do you use?
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
Yeah, I get that sometimes with women when I kiss their neck. Their perfume tastes bitter.

Putting your cologne on your shirt is a very good tip.
 

arcilitei34

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Calgary, Alberta
I use the gillette series, a shaving gel, and the after shave gel, as for cologne i use hugo boss, and i do sometimes put it on my neck and wrists.
I just cant figure out which of the one's tastes bitter because i also use aftershave on my neck as well. >.<
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by arcilitei34
I use the gillette series, a shaving gel, and the after shave gel, as for cologne i use hugo boss, and i do sometimes put it on my neck and wrists.
I just cant figure out which of the one's tastes bitter because i also use aftershave on my neck as well. >.<
The aftershave. I use "Purpose Lotion" as my "aftershave" and it leaves no taste (according to my girl.) I spray the cologne on my chest once if I am wearing a button shirt (because I keep the top one open), or once on the very base of my throat if I have different shirt on.
 
Top