Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

After sex "I miss you" what do I reply with?

drakewinslow12

Reaction score
This is weird for me because I haven't asked for tips online before haha but I recently met three girls, two of which are best friends. One night I went over to drink with them and I had sex with both girls. I'll call them Mary and Joanne for privacy, but "Mary" doesn't really text me with stuff like I miss you or other sexual hints which is fine for me because I don't honestly like relationships, but with "Joanne", she usually texts me sexual hints or more recently "I miss you". Her case is similar to "Elizabeth the other girl I met because she always wants me to come over and they both have boyfriends both of which I'm friends with. I don't mind having sex with Elizabeth because I could really care less about her boyfriend, but I don't really know what to reply with when they say "I miss you". I think they both want to make it more than just coming over for sex and possibly a relationship but I have been having sex with Mary and Joanne and I think it's weird to say it to one girl and not the other when I've kind of been sleeping with both. I feel like they talk about me and brag to each other about me saying I miss you back or he came over last night or something, because these three specific girls aren't obsessed with me, but they always talk about me to other people. How do I keep it how it is, without forming an actual "relationship" and just keep it to basically friends with benefits? I really don't want to push it any further than it already is.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With Mary and Joanne don't say anything other than... Oh, yea?.?. Show me how much you miss me then.
both of which I'm friends with.
Yea, you're really not friends with them or you wouldn't be tagging their girls. Tell her the same thing, but don't persue anything more than a fvck. After all, she's already proven to be a slvt. Do you really need the headache? Ride it out. If they really talk like you think, it's only going to last for so long, so enjoy it.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Nice bro. Just b cool an playful..keep.it light an flirty.