“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

After Jr Prom ideas

oElS

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Any know some good after prom ideas for mid april, will be fairly cold, plus after party costs 100 a person,
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

oElS

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
lol not a bad idea, but i was thinking something a little less expensive
 

Austizzle

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2003
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Michigan!
Obvious answer...hit the post prom parties!!

A-tizzle!
 

crunchtime

Don Juan
Joined
May 18, 2003
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Hotel rooms are cheap, especially if you split them with a bunch of people.

There's gotta be a ton of parties after prom, go to a couple. Common sense man.
 

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
If a hotel's too much - go MOTEL. It's pretty welfare but it'll do.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

oElS

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
yeah i have a small school after party died , need a new idea motel / hotel out of the picture, theres gotta be some other options
 

autogolazo

New Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2003
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Why is a hotel out of the picture? That's what I'm doing later after the prom.
 

ToP DoN

Banned
Joined
Aug 25, 2003
Messages
180
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
San Francisco
BONFIRE....or get some prostitutes and have some fun...spike the drinks at the prom

i went to a strip joint after the winter ball...it was fun...actually just go home and jack offf
 
Top