“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

After 3 months, I finally got over my oneitis.

Plank

Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2021
Messages
29
Reaction score
21
Today met the girl, I had oneitis for and realised I don't feel that infatuation anymore.
Finally got over my oneitis for her.

Thanks everyone who gave advice to my questions.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Plank

Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2021
Messages
29
Reaction score
21
Congrats, dude. Great feeling, isn't it? Three months is no time at all, either. Some guys go years.
Yeah, I read a lot of red pill material, went to the gym and started working on myself.

The words of Rollo Tomassi - Hate isn't the opposite of love, it's indifference.
This cleared a lot for me. Even if I kept hating her, I am still thinking about her, this kept me in the cycle for frustation.

I still talk with her, sometimes, but now I get bored easily.
 

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Messages
231
Reaction score
187
Age
45
Good job, it's funny to see them after some time and you're just no longer attracted to them.

A chick I had it bad for back in HS is fat now. I still get a good laugh about it. I wouldn't give her two seconds of my time if I ran into her today.

You have to always remember that you didn't lose her. She lost you.
 
Top