“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Afraid to talk to girls

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
907
Reaction score
2
I would like a girlfriend and I haven't had one in a while. There are some girls I'm interested in and the approach isn't the big deal. I don't know what do talk about with a girl I don't know. And I don't want to talk about stupid stuff like the weather or anything. I'm kind of in a small school so there is no use in introducing ourselves when everybody knows everybody.

Last year I went after this freshman to lunch a couple times and she only said like 10 words the whole lunch. That silence is one of the most uncomfortable feelings in the world. I'm a senior so I don't want to go my senior year with at least one girlfriend.

Does anybody else run out of things to talk about or is it just me?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
"What'd you do this weekend?"
"Nothing"
"Oh, so your livin large these days?"
"Yea"
"Your also a mute, I see. "
"hehe"
"Well..*pause*....did you go to the movies, see friends?"
"Well I saw a friend"
"Oh yea? Whatd you guys do?"
"We just chilled"
"So you did nothing?"
"Yea basically"
"Man your just full of excitement! What's your idea of an aweomse time?"
"I dunno.."
"Come on ,do you like to dance?"
"Yea.."
"Do you like dancing with people you don't know?"
"Yea.."
"Well, how about clubs then ,what do you think of that?"
"I dunno..."


I just winged that entire conversation as I typed it. If she's one of these girls, leave her be .She's not ready for a man yet. Notice how I gave lots of hooks for her to start talking? You can't be responsible for her ten word conversations.
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
taken from http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37717

------------------

VIII. THE POWER OF SILENCE
Attracting without words

Experience has taught me that less is more. I know this seems like contradictory advice with all the verbal tips I am giving here, but trust me. Silence is a powerful tool! Try to say as little as possible while the girl spills her guts, and when you do open your mouth, make it count!

When I first started out in the field, I was deathly afraid of awkward pauses. I would spit out stories and jokes in an effort to fill the spaces of the conversation because I thought that silence = boredom. From my mistakes, I've learned that there is a difference between an awkward pause and a constructive one.

Awkward Pause
This is when your mind is frantically searching for something else to say. You become so engrossed in this mental search that your confident body language crumbles. The girl picks up on this silent cue and you come off like a nervous wuss! So you get nowhere with this chick and end up kicking yourself. Then you reinforce your fear of silence because you think, "Damn, I KNEW I should have said SOMETHING!" Totally not seeing how what turned her off in the first place is the fact that you never shut the fukk up!

Constructive Pause
Big difference. Once I have demonstrated that I am a interesting guy and I get her to laugh a couple of times, I totally shut up! I hold eye contact with her for a few moments of silence, then I look around, absorbing my environment and relaxing into my reality. The silence then becomes awkward for HER, so she feels the need to resume the convo. She will usually ask me questions about myself and that opens up plenty of opportunities for me to continue attracting her with my stellar personality. If she is very shy, she might not say anything, so I resume the convo by making an observation about our environment or even better, I comment on her. (clothes, hair, personality, whatever,,,people just love to hear about themselves)

---------------

getting to grips with the idea above is a good start. if the girl is like what renegade just demonstrated, she isn't worth your time.

since you know everyone at your school already (at least their name), it will be easier to talk to them. assume that you've known them for years - what do you talk about with those people? with your closest friends? you'd normally be really relaxed around them, talking about anything you like. one topic that will always break the ice and get you both relaxed is your surroundings. no weather talk? i'm the same. i like to be observational, spot other people and what they're wearing, comment on that in a positive way. better yet, what she's wearing, carrying, saying etc. and now i've just realised fingers said exactly the same thing above.

alright, one more thing, don't take yourself too seriously and just have fun with it. it's just practise for a few months down the line when you meet the girl you really want to pull
 
Top