Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AFC's on Maury

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I am home in the mornings, I flip on Maury and 90% of the topics are either paternity tests or lie detector tests. At times on those shows, the woman will tell her boyfriend/husband that she cheated on him and that he might not be the father of their kids.. Here are a few examples of what I saw:
1. This girl confesses to her boyfriend that she cheated on him with 9 different men(thats right 9) and that he might not be their kids dad. He automatically forgives her and tells her he loves her still. He proves to be the real father of the child but still that behavior of him is sickening.
2. This guy is married to this girl who cheated on him twice and doesn't know if he fathered their child. Even though he was the father, a lie detector test proved that she cheated on him way more times and with numerous guys yet he wont divorce her.
There are other situations on the show where the girl told the guy she cheated on him and after the paternity test, it proved that the guy did not father any of their kids. You know what the most of the guys do? He sticks with his girl/wife who cheated on him and raises a child that is not even his.
What do you all think of this type of behavior by these guys? I swear they are straight up AFC's , especially staying with someone who cheated on them once(and probably many times more) and raising kids that are not biologically theirs.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
The show encourages this kind of behavior, so when he says "I still love you," the audience can go "Awwwwwww."

Springer, on the other hand... :D

Aresx

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

he should make her feel safe by telling her he loves her still, make promises to stick around

and as soon she gets secure again, leave without warning

thats what she gets

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is the general public buys into the increasing AFCness of our society, no matter how twisted the Maury show may be. The general public in the U.S. is stupid -- sadly, they also vote and have a say in things.

I've started a long thread on the commericalization of AFCness in America, as in most TV commercials are based on making the man/husband/BREADWINNER look stupid to his kids.

QWest's latest is a man who can't build anything, and his porch falls apart at the end and the family screams. The lady then says, "What's going on here? Our continued service ...."

I say, "What's going on here? The feminazation of the American male and the constant corporate pushing of AFCness to our public.

People on this board think I'm nuts, but when I read a billboard for Dodge TRUCKS in Seattle that says, "More reliable than most husbands," I get a little upset. I fired off an angry e-mail to Dodge for that one, and surprise, the "hemmy" commericals came up.

Pay attention to the world around you. On your lunch hour, notice how many man-hating/man-bashing items you can find from the national and local media. It's stunning.

The Maury show is just another in the long line of it. Love to see a man walk off on that show. I rarely watch these shows but one time I saw a man do this. They went to the back and tried to talk him back into talking to his wh-re girlfriend, and he said, "No, I can do better and I deserve better."

Freaking loved it!

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't watch television, read magazines, or the like. Can't stand to see that crap any more, and won't be made to accept it. The rest of the world can act clingy and AFC, but I won't.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing that worries me about not acting AFC, is that I've come across a few younger girls lately - 23 to 26 - that will not accept non-AFC behaviour from guys.

If you act non-AFC, you aren't a jerk, you are labelled an arsehole, and scary as it is, they want nothing to do with you because of your non-AFC, non-kiss arse behaviour, and believe me, I didn't act like an ass to any of these girls, I just did not supplicate to them. The game is getting a little more complex as people become more and more brainwashed.

One woman I encountered recently actually expected me to sit there and take it when she b*tched and yelled at me during a political conversation, after she didn't agree with one thing that I said. This woman will no longer talk to me because I wouldn't just sit there and accept her attitude. I barely knew her, so I got up, said, "Thanks for the hostility", and walked away. She hates my guts now.

NoBull

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are other situations on the show where the girl told the guy she cheated on him and after the paternity test, it proved that the guy did not father any of their kids. You know what the most of the guys do? He sticks with his girl/wife who cheated on him and raises a child that is not even his.
And the audience applauds... :rolleyes:

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^Yeah the audience aupplads and ****..:D lol..."He' a reeealll man,Maury!!","Good for you"...HAHAHHAHAA!!

Fukkking symps' and wimps.

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WestCoaster
The problem is the general public buys into the increasing AFCness of our society, no matter how twisted the Maury show may be. The general public in the U.S. is stupid -- sadly, they also vote and have a say in things.

I've started a long thread on the commericalization of AFCness in America, as in most TV commercials are based on making the man/husband/BREADWINNER look stupid to his kids.

QWest's latest is a man who can't build anything, and his porch falls apart at the end and the family screams. The lady then says, "What's going on here? Our continued service ...."

I say, "What's going on here? The feminazation of the American male and the constant corporate pushing of AFCness to our public.

People on this board think I'm nuts, but when I read a billboard for Dodge TRUCKS in Seattle that says, "More reliable than most husbands," I get a little upset. I fired off an angry e-mail to Dodge for that one, and surprise, the "hemmy" commericals came up.

Pay attention to the world around you. On your lunch hour, notice how many man-hating/man-bashing items you can find from the national and local media. It's stunning.

The Maury show is just another in the long line of it. Love to see a man walk off on that show. I rarely watch these shows but one time I saw a man do this. They went to the back and tried to talk him back into talking to his wh-re girlfriend, and he said, "No, I can do better and I deserve better."

Freaking loved it!

You don't sound nuts my friend. You are dead on.

It's in the media, and it's polluted the public. Luckily, we know it's there, and it's not subliminal to us.

I have been without cable for 2 months now... And I'm seeing the world with different eyes. (I do miss my comedy central though)

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with yall in that the media bashes men very much which is completly wrong. However, it seems like a lot of men are supporting this male-bashing going on by acting completely AFC around women. I have two good buddies from high school that I hang out with from time to time. One of them has been with his girlfriend for 6 months and plans to give her a dozen roses for their 6 month anniversary.. The second one claims he is in love with a girl he has never seen and he IM's her on AOL all the time and tells her how much he wants to see her. I mean don't give her all your time online, make her see you face to face. All I can do is shake my head cause she may not be around for long. They and many other guys say how you have to wine and dine the woman, do what she says, tell her how beautiful she is all the time, buy her flowers all the time, take her to expensive restuarants, go shopping with her, etc... Those type of men make it bad for guys like us.
Like on Maury for example when they do the paternity tests, when the guys that the girl brought on the show aren't proven to be the father, the girl crys and Maury is there to comfort them and tell them itll be OK and how wonderful mothers they are. I mean, if you are a wonderful mom, you wouldnt be sleeping around like that. Maury is a real AFC right there.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree.

but AFC or not..you still have to be confident

also have you heard music anymore..listen to country..

its all about men being lovey dovey all the time..where do u think these women get this idea from?

also..look at the number of abusive guys are out there..how many women get ****ed up?

then freak anytime a guy isnt a *****?

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WestCoaster

Sorry, what is 'hemmy'?

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to see a show with PR_L on it as the host.

Girl: "I have been cheating on my boyfriend who is sitting right there"
PR_L: "You know what my motto is sad AFC, 'say no to these north american ho's' "

Now that is a show I want to see:D

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You watch "Maury." lol

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's Hemi.

Short for 'hemisphere'. An engine that has the valves skewed 45 degrees from the top of the piston. It's more efficient in the combustion chamber and puts out more power. Mopars, Chrysler, Dodge used Hemi engines in the past and just started bringing them back recently.