“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

AFC's examples from the media

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,657
Reaction score
104
Location
Canada
Does anybody else notice that there are more and more people are starting to be like this guy?

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz...16_400.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Braff, Zach

I watched this show a couple of nights ago for the first time and it strucked to me the way that actor acts on the show reminds me alot of many AFC's I see in my everyday life. Its become the norm to be a babbling fool who gets by on humor and is too afraid to go after what he really wants.

I also see alot of guys in the Dumb and Dumber situation. Guys living together in a cheap rundown apartment, stuck in a dead end job they hate, they don't want to work hard, are very cheap, lazy, messy, and even though they can be in their late 20's or early 30's they still act like freshmen in highschool. They spend their free time watching t.v or play videogames, and from time to time go out to the bar to try and pick up a chick only to fail or end up picking a real ugly one.

Please do something about it, if the above statments sound familiar.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
Haha yeah Zach Braff's character in Scrubs is an AFC, but he still comes across as a cool, down-to-earth guy.

If you want to see a truly pathetic AFC, watch out for the Billy character in The Hot Chick.

He still loved his girl after she took all his money, stole his dad's car and nearly ran him down with it.
 

JamesMc

New Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
London, UK
Yeah, I know it's not real and everything, but the Scrubs guy is gonna be a busy doctor in a few years, and probably gonna get chickas just because medicine /life will be his main love.

Before I really started to come up with a way to talk to chicks after visiting this site, I think I was always trying to subconciously mimic the way guys on tv talked to girls. (I especially remember Chandler from Friends).

It was my main exposure to that sort of thing, sadly (i'm one of those guys who did NOT enjoy highschool). Even if you know that it's a bad way to chat a girl up, it's still the main way you've seen it being done, so you mimic (like inheriting bad personality traits from your parents).

Of course, I'd like to say that everything is a lot smoother nowadays ..... mostly :)
 

slickjesse

Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
ohhh your saying the character is AFC. i got confused.

cause any guy that directs, writes, and stars in Garden State is a pimp.
 
Top