Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AFC paid his dues

trav_trav

Don Juan
Reaction score
So my college girlfriend is back for the summer. Near the end of the ol school year we had a 3 week "break." Now shes back and although weve been hiting the swappin saliva pretty heavily she says shes uncertain about what she wants. Theres this fella back at the ol college. Hes liked my lady since the second she got there. Hes a classic example of what you and I like to call an AFC. Him and my girl talk weekly (the boy lives some 3 hours away). My girl says shes considering seeing him though she often tells me how this boy discugts her (hes 5 foot nothing an anorexic little fella) because hes paid his dues being nice to her for the last 2 years. She says she cant stand to hurt him anymore. Im a rather big fella and it pieces of **** like this for breakfast. I also have the home field advantage having her less than a mile away. Hows a fella like me to handle such a situation in order to come out on top?

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats just some cold blooded $hit coming from your girl.

It sounds like she has thought about getting together with this guy for quite some time now..or it wouldnt have been even an issue for you two to discuss about.

I had a girl I liked a few years back..and she started talking about this guy that really liked her. we started arguing about this guy more and more..when I finally said .. "OK I think we need a break (when in fact I knew she had some sort of feeling for this guy..and I decided to next her)

well she started dating this guy as soon as we had a break..and they dated for three years..and broke up by now..but she is still obsessed with him (he treated her like crap)

I would recommend trying to make her jealous..and bring your own tales of women hounding you into the picture..and see how she responds..and try not to show that this guy jilts your sense of competitiveness..and jealousy

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's playing a game, it's pretty lame.

I think she is---even though she may not be conscious of what she's doing...it's an instinctual thing...

Otherwise, reconsider your girl. The facts:
--A 5'-nothing anorexic AFC twerp has been pursuing her for 2+ years. He disgusts her (believe her on that...)
--She's tired of "hurting" him...
--She is considering dating him when she has you???

I'm thinking "WTF????" You, too.

A healthy college girl would blow him off without a second thought and would make it clear he had no chance.

And with no guilt.

He simply doesn't have the balls for her and she knows her value.

So, she's pulling a lame-@ss game---and it is lame, otherwise she'd use someone more believable on you---or she's got issues if she can't handle this guy (a 5'-nothin' anorexic AFC twerp---come on!!!!) or is considering giving in after 2 years out of guilt.

Re-consider her. Start using other women for social proof. Start dating others and see how she responds.

But if she seriously wants an AFC twerp, let her have him.

simplyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she doesn´t speak a clear word to him, she will hurt him much more. Tell that to her.
For now I would give her the benefit of doubt. Maybe she is really scared, how he might react if she told him, there is no chance (suicide?)

icehot

Don Juan
Reaction score
t.t, why would you want to be with a chickie that's blantantly disrespecting you by telling you that she's thinking of seeing this other guy?

I don't get it.

iceH

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe she's just pulling another test on you to see how you'd react. i'd say you next her after u bang her.

trav_trav

Don Juan
Reaction score
fellas i have a few follow up questions. how do i show this girl that i really like her and dont want to hurt her anymore? she thinks im a womaniser. i want to show her that shes the one i like without letting some of that former AFC shine through. ill be honest i have sounded a wee bit needy on a few recent coversations. how can i accomplish both at the same time?