"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Advice Needed

I_Will_Win

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Age
53
Ok I have been reading here and the bible for a while now and I understand Kino ****y funny etc. But I am having problems putting all those things into practice. I want to practice on this girl at work yeah I know about messing with woman at work but i don't care. could somebody just make me a dam list on stuff to do and say to her? I know it sounds dumb but hey look who is asking this me.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Are you 28 years old and have yet to approach a woman in a conversation? Why is this? You need practice, practice, practice!!

I am soory bro, but know one can teach you how to be ****y and funny. I suggest that if it is not natural to your demeanor than I would advise you to avoid trying to be funny altogether. You'll come off looking awkward and this will hurt your chances of impressing the girl, and not help them!

I can tell by your name you are determined to win, so I'll suggest that instead of you trying to be c&f with a girl, do a fun activity with her so that the pressure is off of you to entertain her and she will associate the fun she is having with you doing the activity with your fun 'personality.
 

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
I would hold off on touching women at work because of sexual harassment suits. 2 guys at my job have been fired for touching women.
 

I_Will_Win

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Age
53
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Are you 28 years old and have yet to approach a woman in a conversation? Why is this? You need practice, practice, practice!!

I am soory bro, but know one can teach you how to be ****y and funny. I suggest that if it is not natural to your demeanor than I would advise you to avoid trying to be funny altogether. You'll come off looking awkward and this will hurt your chances of impressing the girl, and not help them!

I can tell by your name you are determined to win, so I'll suggest that instead of you trying to be c&f with a girl, do a fun activity with her so that the pressure is off of you to entertain her and she will associate the fun she is having with you doing the activity with your fun 'personality.
Sure I talk to her all the time. What I need help with is how to take it to the next level and test her interest level and let her know i want to do her up brooklyn style.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Since you already have a comfort level with her, I would invite her out to dp a activity that she enjoys. Try to approach her outside of work and ask her out. Don't do this during woringk hours!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top