"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Advice needed quick, should I pay?

calvran

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
I'm going out with a girl tonight, I suggested that we go see matrix 3 but she said she was flat broke, so I said "Oh, that sucks. We'll find something else to do then"
I'm picking her up at 5:30, should I just pay for her, or think of something else?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
If it's a date pay for her - just don't be taken for a ride - i.e. don't pay for it everytime.
 

mrbreeze

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2003
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
I don't know how you look to her but from here ya look kinda cheap.

It's just a movie for God's sake.

You could always sneak in a couple of candy bars and make her pack her bra with popcorn.

Hey, you could do that at home...sounds like fun.
 

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
5,135
Reaction score
82
Location
Beyond your peripheral vision
Originally posted by GigaloDJ
Yes and No.

It depends on their situation.
If he always pays for her, it's AFC and she'll probably end up using him or LJBF him.
sigh. this again.

it is only AFC and stupid to pay if the girl is using you. as in not interested. as in you are just something to do. if her IL is low, and only peaks when dinero is involved you are being used.

we should do a thread on how to tell if you are being used.

other than that, it is not AFC to pay for a woman.

flame away!!!
 

echo1212

Banned
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
558
Reaction score
0
Don't be so cheap pay for the girls movie for cryin' out loud.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
252
Reaction score
1
I don't spend money on any woman I'm not bangin'. The only exception is if she buys me dinner or whatever, I'll return the favor some other time. To each his own.
 

echo1212

Banned
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
558
Reaction score
0
I've never seen so many cheap people in my life. If you invite her out to a movie, dinner, what have you..you pay. Be a man not a cheapskate.
 

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
There is a big misconception on this website:

People think its AFC- like to pay for a woman on a date that you asked her on.

As its been said before, its only AFC if that is the reason she is going, and us being DJ's, i think we can tell if she is really interested can we not.

Damn man, pay for the girl, you asked her on the date.
 

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
1
pay if you want to see the movie for you and her... then say "its ok, ill get this one, you can pay the next time we go out"
 
Top