Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice needed - Nextin a coworker

Big Bad Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just told the woman I was seeing/having sex with that I no longer want to see her anymore; she is a model for this post - http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=582557#post582557. She happens to be a coworker of mine, so how should I act towards her at work? I have yet to see her since telling her that it was over. Since she is an attention ***** and I am popular with all the people at work it will lead to some awkward situations. Should I avoid her as much as possible?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No don't avoid her at all. There are a couple of things that are working against you.

First off dating a coworker is a big mistake because you don't have control over what happens after the fallout. How did she take the news??? If she is the AW type and she took it pretty badley then be prepare for ANYTHING!. She can either talk sh1t behind your back and make you look bad or complain to managment about sexual harssement, which means bye bye job.

At work if you feel the vibe she is very resenful towards you, act in a calm and proffesional matter when you see her. Give her some space and after a couple of weeks you should contact her to smooth things over and take her out to a coffee shop, so that her resenfulness will subside. However nothing gurentees that it will work because you are dealing with an emotional creature and anything could happen.

If you try to avoid her it will give her more reasons to talk sh1t behind your back. Another thing since you are very popular I would avoid flirting with my female coworkers all together because if she sees or hear about that and she is at the state of being very hurtful and revengeful, she can lose it right there and start screaming and yelling at the both of you.

Dig yourself out slowly.........

Big Bad Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought she took it well, she didnt say anything, she only asked if I was going to be mean to her (i told her NO, of course). I am not mad at her, I just got fed up with her BS. It will be hard not to flirt with other women, they flirt with me all the time, non-stop contant flirting. No one knows that we were seeing each other, so if she starts talking sh1t she will have to explain alot. The whole thing is messed up; live and learn.