Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

*advice* ----> If a girl has a lot of guy friends, it is a red flag

Bethatsocialguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are seeing a girl and she has a lot of "guy friends", it is a red flag. Why? Because

1. she is used to lots of male attention which means if you become exclusive with her, her attraction has to be super high in order to squash the lack of male attention she is going to get.

2. it means she is unable to form bonds with other girls meaning that who advises her about you will be her guy friends and let´s be real, they aren´t going to have your back as much as a girl friend would have

3. her feminine energy will be lower due to surrounding her self with men

4. it could be other girls do not like her which is something to be aware of. Girls are much more socially developed than men and therefore can spot things other men can´t.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. It is pretty much cause of the attention she needs. Plus take into account how many of this male friends wanna bang her. As a result - why do you need to have a girl who can potentially cheat on you while being drunk on one of the home parties with one of her male friends?

Bethatsocialguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. It is pretty much cause of the attention she needs. Plus take into account how many of this male friends wanna bang her. As a result - why do you need to have a girl who can potentially cheat on you while being drunk on one of the home parties with one of her male friends?
Exactly. The guys are hanging around waiting for that moment.

Bethatsocialguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Number one excuse for a ***** like this: "Guys just aren't as much drama as girls."

Yet some guys are the biggest bitches and snakes I've ever seen.
As guys, we know how much of snakes we can be...especially if the guy isnt one of your friends. They dont give a fudge about you and you dont give a fudge about them.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Number one excuse for a ***** like this: "Guys just aren't as much drama as girls."

Yet some guys are the biggest bitches and snakes I've ever seen.
Girls who claim that are usually biggest drama queens too.

And yes, encountered plenty of men at work and in social life who were very slippery/untrustworthy/2-faced.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, experience has taught me it is not a good thing. I would befriend such a woman but would not take seriously for a relationship.

I would assume if she's right in the head she would have lots and hang out mostly with females. I would also make a point to get along well with them - this is important to do. A woman's friends have tremendous influence over her and can drive a wedge between you and her --- early on they can even put a halt to you going further with their friend.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are seeing a girl and she has a lot of "guy friends", it is a red flag. Why? Because

1. she is used to lots of male attention which means if you become exclusive with her, her attraction has to be super high in order to squash the lack of male attention she is going to get.

2. it means she is unable to form bonds with other girls meaning that who advises her about you will be her guy friends and let´s be real, they aren´t going to have your back as much as a girl friend would have

3. her feminine energy will be lower due to surrounding her self with men

4. it could be other girls do not like her which is something to be aware of. Girls are much more socially developed than men and therefore can spot things other men can´t.
Female friends also will mess up your relationship

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say the main exception to the rule about guy friends is if she has a legit reason to have lots of guy friends (she's in a male dominated field like STEM or Construction; or has male dominated hobbies like sports and video games.)

Other than that you can expect her to be a crazy drama queen or a giant slvt (jackpot) or a humongous attention wh0re

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like all things, I think it depends on age. To put it briefly..

A woman who is 21 and has a bunch of guy friends = red flag.

A woman who is 31 has had more life experience, and thus "allowed" to have more guy friends. Although, you must be willing to accept the fact that most of these "friends" she has fvcked in the past, guaranteed. People grow up, get married, have kids, create their own lives etc.. People in their 30s+ are more selective about their friends. That's not to say a 35yr old woman won't have a ONS, but she's extremely unlikely to keep the man as "orbiter" the same way a younger (21-25) female would.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These type of women produce more red flags than the country of China.
They are not relationship material at all.
I find it highly implausible for any guy to convince these women for exclusivity.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

And guys wonder why she 'just wants to be friends'.

Hoes has loads of male 'friends' too. :rofl:

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
A relationship where the woman simply doesn’t have male friends isn’t any more beneficial. It just means that unlike a girl with male friends her loyalty is not tested in any way. They’re both equal amounts of trustworthy, but the girl who has choices and still comes back to you is the keeper.

If you want more from a relationship than sex, then it is important to put it to the test. You can’t build anything on a shaky foundation and having a partner you cant be sure won't betray you is as shakey as they come. Set those hard lines and dump cheaters every time, don’t just kite the issue.

I also think that earning this trust as respect through a lack of thottery is a fundamental part of a relationship. There has to be earned trust. It’s meaningless if you just never put yourself in a situation where cheating is possible. That doesn’t mean you are good it means that you can’t trust yourself and your partner can’t trust you and that isn’t healthy.