Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

advice for new school?

ReD MaFiA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey everyone.
i'm moving to Florida in a couple of weeks and will go to HS there(my last year.. i hope).
i havent been in regular school for over a year,i was working as a part of my alternative program, so going back to conventional school again will be hard for me.
i only know one guy near that area ( 1-2 hour drive) who moved there 3 years ago, and he doesnt even go to same school as i will.
so basicly i'm wondering if anyone has any advice on how to make good friends and not get into too many fights in a new school.

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just starting hitting on the girls and you will get friends and gals

ReD MaFiA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stickboy
Just starting hitting on the girls and you will get friends and gals
dont you think it will seem kinda odd if i start hitting on girls the first day of school when i dont even know where my classes are?

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ReD MaFiA
dont you think it will seem kinda odd if i start hitting on girls the first day of school when i dont even know where my classes are?
Well start off by asking girls where you can find your classes. Its never to early.

DJ Fedorov

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I switched to a new school this year (11th grade) and theres a lot of different things to get used to at a new school but best advice I can give is just talk to everyone so you can get a good reputation. Depending on how your social status at your old school was, dont look back on it cuz u gotta start fresh, if u were a loser then well now is your chance to learn from your mistakes and be cool now and even if u were popular at your old school dont let it get to your head, being popular can be different at one school vs. another.
For example for 9th and 10th grade I went to a inner city school that was mostly black and a little bit more ghetto you might say, i was cool there and all but then coming to my new school I realized it was REALLY white and for the most part, preppy. Not that there's anything wrong with either place but if I wanted to fit in with everyone at my new school I would have gone out and got a wardrobe of Abercrombie & Fitch and Aeropostale type stuff... I dont have anything against people that wear it but it's just not me. How you dress doesnt matter so much as long as you look good in it, somedays I dress like a "whiteboy" lol, like kenneth cole type stuff, then somedays I'll be a little more ghetto like Sean John or Rocawear or something, it's all good. Also a good ice breaker to talk to HS girls is clothing stuff, if you notice what their wearing then u can start a whole conversation and chances are she'll be impressed and Voila! you've made yourself a friend...(and possibly more than a friend depending on where you want to take things...)
I'm getting a little off track there but back to what I was saying... hopefully after reading this site you should be able to tell the pitiful AFC's apart from the DJ type guys in your school and the best advice I can give u is to try to be cool with these fellow DJ's it definitley helped me get a good reputation early. I will be honest and say that most of them I know smokeand drink and I dont but that doesnt mean you cant be friends with 'em. They'll be able to see in class that your smooth with the ladies and we've had fun just goin around doing stuff like hitting on random girls(in a C&F joking kind of way, not using cheap pick up lines). If you are good at any particular hobby or sport then definetley join a club or team. You mentioned how not to get into fights with people? I havent even come close to having to get into any kind of fight and while there might be a few people you have beef with or dont like, just mind your own business. DJ's shouldnt have to fight unless your absolutley forced to defend yourself. I mean sure you may have some people jealous of you but like Snoop says "just dust them haters off" :D well good luck man, if I can think of anything else I'll add it later, im out...

(P.S: I tried to edit this and put it into paragraphs but when I post it, it still isnt spaced out.... what gives?)

ReD MaFiA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ Fedorov
I will be honest and say that most of them I know smokeand drink and I dont but that doesnt mean you cant be friends with 'em.
haha if that kinda people are gonna be in my new school i shouldnt have any problems. i seem to kinda connect with fellow smokers and drinkers :)