Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

advice column: Is dating a 48-year-old never-married man a waste of time?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never married and see no reason for it.

I remember asking my mom when i was like 5-6 years old something like; "Mom, if you really love each other then why should I have need to write it down on paper saying 'I love you'?"

My mentality around this has never changed and never will. Why should I have the government to guarantee that I love my girl?
(And invite them to steal at least 50% of my sheite if things goes south).

It makes no sense and it is pointless. If two people really love each other then the mutual trust/love should establish that, not the fvcking church or the government.

Now with that said then add all the risk included these days and you would be crazy to do it. If someone told you that there is a 75% change that your plane would crash, would you still board that plane?
Highly likely not. So why should you enter a legal contract with someone + the government when the statistic is clear about that about 75% of all marriages end up in divorce within 3 years?

Add on top of that in most cases, I think it is about 85of the cases the woman is the one to break up... + everything else of crazy stuff..

So...
Nope, never.

I don´t mind if the "right person" comes along and have LTR, family/children and stuff etc. But I will never put fking ring on her finger.
So it not about that. I just find the whole idea of marriage and solidify your love on paper is retarded and unnecessary.
Lol. Frankly I agree with this ^ but HE wants to marry. I’ve been there done that. But it’s important to HIM. Obviously he’s going to sign a solid pre-nump. He already knows that’s required. So I don’t need the speech.

I’d be fine living in sin the rest of my life but he wants the ceremony. Ok fine.

I agree 40s never married men are set in their ways. Accept or leave.