Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Add a Reviews forum

Delta Male

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it would be helpful if we had a forum where DJs could review books and products related to dating and seduction. For example:

Books and e-books (Double you dating, Dynamic Sex Life, Doc Love, etc.)
Audio (Shark's CD)
Clothing (What results it's got them with women)
Cologne
Non-conventional seduction books (The Art of Seduction, etc.)
Seminars (David D, Tony Robbins)
Workshops and bootcamps (Because some of these programs are a major-rip off! But some are lifechanging for the beter. Because they're so expensive, I think reviews are espeicaly important for these programs, so that people can see which ones are the best)
And any other product, dating related or not.

Of course, this board would have to be heavily moderated so that people don't use it as a means for commercial promotion. All posts in this forum should be reviewed by the moderator before being posted, who will decide if the reviewer is a real customer, or a fake posted by someone for commercial reasons. Also, all reviews must be written by someone not affiliated with the company they are reviewing.

-Dan

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like a way for people to spam their products and is an unneccesary amount of work for the mods.

It's a good idea, but the real question that you need to ask is. Do we need it?

And I think you'll find out we don't

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a FANTASTIC idea!!!! Let's take what is probably the only public discussion venue of its kind that is not completely inudated with commerical biases, spam, shilling and product garbage and resulting flame wars that always ensue because of that nonsense and completely ruin what we have.

Brilliant, buddy. :rolleyes:

-PDX

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SexPDX
Sounds like a FANTASTIC idea!!!! Let's take what is probably the only public discussion venue of its kind that is not completely inudated with commerical biases, spam, shilling and product garbage and resulting flame wars that always ensue because of that nonsense and completely ruin what we have.

Brilliant, buddy. :rolleyes:

-PDX
I've been wanting a sarcasm forum, too, but f*cked if I ever got one.

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well in some ways the original poster HAD a good idea. I mean really, people say that we get alot of it now, but we're still left to search around for it or sift through the forums to find what we're looking for.

A simple forum based for reviews on all those things, would make it easier to find books and what have you.

UNLESS someone has already made a post on the best books out there to read on building yourself and becoming a DJ and all that.

Sure the bible is a good read, but there are probably more books out there as well.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ironic that the guy suggesting this happens to have a link in his sig to a website promoting (among other things) "Boot Camps" that cost $1499, Workshops for $1099, etc... :rolleyes:

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
Ironic that the guy suggesting this happens to have a link in his sig to a website promoting (among other things) "Boot Camps" that cost $1499, Workshops for $1099, etc... :rolleyes:
Hey guyz maybe he's trying to promote his site legally :q:

Delta Male

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course, this board would have to be heavily moderated so that people don't use it as a means for commercial promotion. All posts in this forum should be reviewed by the moderator before being posted, who will decide if the reviewer is a real customer, or a fake posted by someone for commercial reasons. Also, all reviews must be written by someone not affiliated with the company they are reviewing.
PDX -- I remember you yourself posted a review of Juggler's workshop, so I assume that you're not against the idea of reviews. And some people post reviews now. I'm just saying that these posts should be more heavily moderated than other posts to eliminate commercial flame wars, spam, etc. And also, so that they have more credibility.

This will promote Vincent and Dimitri's site, because we have a solid program and we get good reviews. However, those reviews only carry weight if sosuave.com can assure the people reading the forums that those reviews are credible, and not just commercial advertisement. This will also benefit the sosuave community, because they'll know what the products are like before they buy them, so could avoid wasting their money on a rip-off.

-Dan

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Delta Male
PDX -- I remember you yourself posted a review of Juggler's workshop, so I assume that you're not against the idea of reviews. And some people post reviews now.
I am not against posting reviews, provided they are presented as thorough reports that focus on the content of the material, your real world experiences and how they helped the poster. 90% of all reviews of products/workshops do not help anyone.

At the time I posted the report of which you speak, there were a TON of Mystery reviews being posted which were rather lacking in content and focused primarily on what Mystery did, how cool Mystery was and how great it was to hang out with him. Any discussion of what was actually taught and whether or not it was helpful was limitted at best. Part of my motivation in posting such a lengthly and extensive report was to set the bar a little higher for what people expected from those reports. I even went so far as to email Formhandle before my workshop to ask what I could to make it as helpful as possible. I guess a lot of people did like the post, but I did not see that many workshop students followed suit as I had hoped they would.

Another thing you may be forgetting is that the community was then a lot less contaminated by commercial influence than it is now. There is a lot of behind-the-scenes lying and smoke & mirrors going on now that did not before, or at least it wasn't as widespread.

Whatever the quality of the reviews posted is and no matter what their level of integrity is, I am still against having an entire forum devoted to them. People posting for the right reasons will be happy simply to post in the discussion forum instead of a "reviews" forum. And having a reviews forum will only attract a bad element that we would be sorry we invited to sosuave.

-PDX

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW, Delta Male, I checked out the website for the Real Social Impact (RSI) you were hyping in another post. Is that like some kind of cheap knock-off for Real Social Dynamics (RSD)? Not that we are interested in being the conduit of either business agenda, just curious.

-PDX

Delta Male

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, easy big guy. It's actually Rapid Social Impact, and what Vince and Dimitri teach is pretty much the polar opposite of RSD and Mystery. I wanted to take a workshop for a long time, but I didn't want to take RSD or Mystery, because although they're incredible PUAs, they got bad reviews for being bad teachers and treating customers like crap. Also, I don't like using routines and magic and other gimmicks, and I'm more interested in relationships (MLTR) than one-night stands. Vince and Dimitri's style is pretty much aligned with mine, which is what first perked my interest in their program.

I'm actually in a pretty weird position since I'm both an employee and a customer of RSI. I basically do some web design and other business work for them for very very cheap, and am mostly compensated by getting a free workshop, and informal PU mentorship.

I personally was helped a lot by your Juggler workshop review. It's what turned me on to the idea of workshops in the first place, which do not teach Mystery Method. Actually, it was one of the main reasons why I made this post -- because I think one of the only ways to tell a rip-off from the real thing is to hear what other customers have said about it, in a detailed form concentrating on what was taught, not the incredible feats of PU you saw demonstrated. I thought your review was a good example of that.

Out of curiosity, I think it's been over a year since you posted that review...what are you thoughts on taking the workshop now? Did you keep improving after the workshop, or was the improvement just temporary?

-Dan

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Delta Male
Out of curiosity, I think it's been over a year since you posted that review...what are you thoughts on taking the workshop now? Did you keep improving after the workshop, or was the improvement just temporary?
Okay, trick me into writing a "review" why don't ya? Hehe!

The improvement was quite sustained and there is no question the workshop was a major factor in how my game developed, but it's hard to say exactly to what DEGREE my improvement was attributable to the workshop. The four months leading into the workshop and the three months following it were the time in my life where my game improved the most. But that is not ONLY because of the workshop, it was also because I spent a heck of a lot of time sarging and being very attentive to what I was doing right or wrong. Under those conditions, anyone will improve quite a bit with or without a workshop.

Since that time, however, my game hasn't improved much (maybe even declined slightly) and that is because my life situation changed to become such that it was simply not possible to spend so much time sarging. Nonetheless, many things I learned in the workshop I still hold to be very central to my way of approaching interactions.

I understand why it may seem strange to you that someone who took a workshop and aknowledges that the workshop helped them would be adverse to commercial agendas and things like a "reviews" forum, but there are reasons for that. I think that people with good ideas that are very positive and empowering have, in some cases, compromised the purity of those ideas in order to appeal to a marketing demographic. Changing the application of an idea or perspective even slightly can sometimes totally change the meaning of what it was before to where it becomes hollow. I am sorry for being vague, but I don't want to publicly disrespect these people because there is really no reason for that.

In addition to that I think that people who go into workshops at a somewhat more experienced level get more out of the experience, provided the instructer is sufficiently skilled. This was the case with me and Stormwolf at our Juggler workshop and the fact that it was just the three of us and Stormwolf and I had been sarging together before helped a lot. It seems a lot of instructers now go out with large groups of inexperienced guys and I just don't see how it could be as good like that. However, these "newbies", who by definition don't know which advice is best followed, are invariably the chief market targeted by workshops. I have been told by more than one workshop instructor that most of the guys who take workshops just want to be able to approach (as opposed to take their game to the next level) and that simply doesn't require a workshop.

Sorry if I offended you. Anyway, I hope that answers your question.

-PDX