“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Adapting to different contexts clubs, cafés

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2021
Messages
496
Reaction score
185
Age
42
Location
Sweden
Like many I move between different contexts, situations. I hang out with different (age) groups in college, at cafés, sometimes at the diner after clubbing. This could be described as “different cultural contexts” and I’m having trouble adapting to these different situations. They talk in different ways — some joke about sex, some are horrified by it, and they expect different things.

I’ve taken hits because of being too direct in situations where it’s unwelcome/unsuitable, and missed opportunities because I haven’t grasped it’s a context where those things happen. I take heat and as a result I back down and therefore miss.

Hofstede/Gesteland talk about differences related to countries, but I am experiencing it from a game perspective: different ages, contexts, different study programmes/backgrounds.

I am in a sense a bit different. I don’t need to get drunk to talk sensually and I’m comfortable anywhere, for instance (and I’m 37). So, I need to approach these adaption in an “intellectual” way, I suspect.

One could also claim I’m not a “natural” and missing a bolt. Any ideas about how to improve this “smoothness”? What is it really about?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
It's about reading your audience, and using innuendo like a rapier.
 
Top