Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

~action~

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey , whats up proples (chao)
ok heres my kinda problem

i mean i come on sosuave almost , every day, ( dont have anything else to do really) i read all the posts and fourms and the bible, and i get soo confident from reading this, and i have changed a little, im using these tactics, to make chicks mor einstristed in me but.

its like , when i really want to go up to a HB and its time for the real DJ action, i just start to forgit all this stuff, i act very shooken, its like i make up all these little excuses to make me not talk to a chick, for example, i was gonna talk to a chick, and then i saw her friends with her , and im thinking in my head, nope her friends are there.

i know i heard stuff like, stay calm and be confident but it seems like i just cant?? i dunno do you think theres any advice for me, i will read it very carefully??

RKS

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not ready yet. I still get the shakies, but I take a deep breath before I speak, it's kinda soothing. Then I speak, and then comes her answer.

I would suggest you don't try to approach just yet. This whole thing isn't instantaneous; it takes time. I'm taking time to actually go over a lot of the original bible for the first time, and I'm still learning! Look at my registration date! I've been here almost 18 months and I'm still learning like hell.

Just take some more time. You're ready when you no longer have that feeling of impending doom like I do. :)

Knockout King

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just approach. Don't worry about dj'ing or anythign like that, just do it. Your jitters will begin to weaken as you make more approaches regardless of the outcome. Hell, you could even make it a goal to get rejected 5 times on your first day of sarging!

I also think you'll be surprised at some of the things that the ladies respond to. I've approached before and considered everything I've done to be absolutely pathetic and still gotten the #!

Based on these 2 bits of knowledge, it's easy to conclude that approaching like an AFC is better than not approaching at all. And if you have to, as stated by Pook, let yourself fail! (run a search for that thread in the tips section)

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Reaction score
i mean i come on sosuave almost , every day,
cool but...... practice is more important than reading.

( dont have anything else to do really)
THis is bad......... really bad!! You must find something to do!!
Get ur self a hobby! or play some sports!
FIND SOMETHING TO DO RATHER THAN SITTING INFRONT OF THE COM ALL DAY!

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a similair situation, well I still am really. I have approached a couple of girls now and you know what? I wasn;t even thinking about this site, I just did it because before i did the approach thing, i had to work on my attitude. Here's how i plan on using the site.

1)Attitude/Personality/Self improvement/Confidence

2)Be a man/Alpha male/Social proof

Now after these 2 step's approaching at school will be 100% better and if you did those step's properly then you shouldnt get rejected by anyone at school. Which is actually viewed as a bad thing, so I need something to get used to rejection but thank god there's a step 3.

3)Approaching/Rejection

There you go, once you have done these basic steps you can start focusing on all parts of the game, such as number closing, date, sex, etc.

But let me tell you, step 2 and 3 will be ALOT easier once you have done step 1.

Soon i will be posting how i improved all the thing's in step 1.

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its like weight lifting, you'll see the best results if you put yourself under max stress, in the low rep range.

You can take things slowly, doing a lot of reps on a low weight

Or you can work the muscles, sure you may reach muscle failure, get rejected a few times, but you'll improve that much faster.

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh the other guys said it experiance is much better then reading...

it's easy to think you are making progress (which you are to a
DEGREE) by reading and not doing anything but with out experiance all the reading in the WORLD will do you no good.

right now if i were you try and listen to your mind not your feelings, for example when you were going to aproach the girl you listend to your feelings cos you knew it was easier but if you listen to your mind you can work out what you should do.

once you know what to do its easier to just do it.