"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Abusive Relationships

romeo203

Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Any guys here dated a girl whom you were kinda not totally abusive and disrespectful and yet she kept on coming back.

Did this happen early or later in the relationship?

I've met some girls whom I kicked to the curb and they come back for more even when they meet another NICE guy. What's wrong with the female mind? Can't they be with someone that likes them...

Oh sorry, couldn't I be with someone who likes me rather than pursue someone that doesn't... I guess it's the human desire to like someone that does not like us...
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Ballistik

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Alexandria, VA
Heh.... Read some of AskMen.com and the Bible. People naturally want what that can't have, and in relationships that generally applies more to women than men.
 

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
Ah, to figure out the demented mind of a woman.....

They sure don't make alot of sense. But now that we know a little bit more about how they tick, it sure is a lot of fun to f*ck with their minds.

In a way, I'm starting to wonder whether I'm almost acting like a chick, considering some of what we are learning at this site and others would be considered "games". But hell, it's no different than what they do to us, is it?
 

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
This happens to both men and women.
If you like someone alot (for whatever reason) and they don't like you equally,
it creates the imbalance you're referring to here. I've been on both sides of this.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2000
Messages
1,392
Reaction score
17
Location
LosAngeles, Ca. USA!
If she seems to like your abuse,
You can always have some fun with it!
Tie her to the bed, blind-fold her,
and use her as your sexual plaything! :D
If she wants to be abused, give the girl what she wants!
 

romeo203

Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
--

I'm kinda referring to the drop dead beautiful woman. You know the type that never hears the word NO. The genetic celebrity.

I'm wondering if they're itching for a guy to stand up to her, to beat her around a bit, to take her off that pedestal.
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Re: --

Originally posted by romeo203
I'm kinda referring to the drop dead beautiful woman. You know the type that never hears the word NO. The genetic celebrity.

I'm wondering if they're itching for a guy to stand up to her, to beat her around a bit, to take her off that pedestal.
Um...no dude. Hitting women isn't cool. And maranthanman, he may trick himself into thinking he wants it....you know that stuff happens. So your advice might get some innocent girl hurt.

If I had a sister, I wouldn't want ANYONE and I mean ANYONE to hurt her. I've got cousins like sisters cuz we're only kids and all, but eh. Romeo, don't hit girls. That's not DJ- like. As about desire, you are correct. but there are other non-physical ways to make her want you. Like paying less attention and all.

If you think I'm AFC for typing this, then go fvck yourself.
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Re: Re: --

Originally posted by AFK Protector
Um...no dude. Hitting women isn't cool. And maranthanman, he may trick himself into thinking he wants it....you know that stuff happens. So your advice might get some innocent girl hurt.

If I had a sister, I wouldn't want ANYONE and I mean ANYONE to hurt her. I've got cousins like sisters cuz we're only kids and all, but eh. Romeo, don't hit girls. That's not DJ- like. As about desire, you are correct. but there are other non-physical ways to make her want you. Like paying less attention and all.

If you think I'm AFC for typing this, then go fvck yourself.
1. a man never hits a woman.
2. a real man knows that he CAN'T be hurt by them.
3. because you told everyone to f-off you are not AFC (that shows self-respect)


My take on this topic is that women know deep down inside that they NEED a man to set them right. Women know that they are emotional creatures that have little self-control. They have different moods week to week and they can't help it. They need a man who isn't afriad to help them out with this. They need a man that will tell them off when they are wrong or put issues into perspective.

It is therefore a requirement that every woman find a man who can stand up to their ****.

I had a girl friend once that admited this to me. She told me that she liked me because I could put up with her **** and I wasn't afriad to deal with it. She said I that I was perfect because of it. (Ie.. a bit of an ******* at times)

the bottom line is that women don't like pussies!
 

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
umm... no, don't ever hit a woman, if you feel the need to hit her, then just walk away, time to end that relationship. But some women do like to be spanked, blindfolded, tied up, etc. etc., when in bed. Not sure why, perhaps it removes some guilt they have concerning sex, but for whatever the reason, be aware that some women really get off to this in bed. How will you know if she does or doesn't like it?

This will require you to think for yourself... good luck!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Um, well my uncle's brother, who is only around 25 yrs old is married. We talk about this stuff and his wife and he are both very open. He says she asks him to play bondage her or something. And she comes home, he blindfolds her, ties her down, etc. She requested it. And after, if she doesn't like it, then they stop. Its all about communication.
 

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
Originally posted by maranathaman
If she seems to like your abuse,
You can always have some fun with it!
Tie her to the bed, blind-fold her,
and use her as your sexual plaything! :D
If she wants to be abused, give the girl what she wants!

thats NOT abuse. its **** and its consenting of both parties. its not using the other person either.

and under no circumstances should you ever hit a woman
 
Top