Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

About Women From Someone Who Knows About Women

JohnnyLegard

Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in a house with four other women, and let me tell you, I have gotten many new perspectives and realizations on women... the vast majority are a little scary.

(1) When a woman says that she's a lesbian and ONLY likes women, that's not always true.

(2) Compliments get you very far in all aspects in women, especially when they're mad or irritated at you.

(3) If a woman sleeps with you on the first date, don't expect a relationship out of it, because if that's what you were looking for, you failed. That means she thought you were cute, but a horrible person, and that she was horny that one night and just wanted some ass.

(4) If you hook girls up with dates, they hook you up even fatter.

(5) Most don't mind if you bring someone back to your room and have loud sex, you can be as loud as you want, it's actually an "Aww" moment for them, it's hilarious.

(6) This is by far the most important one. After every date, or any circumstance in which a woman is with a potential significant other, THEY ALL GET TOGETHER AND ANALYZE IT IN EXTREME DETAIL! You were too late to make a move? Yeah, they talk about how much of a loser you are. You got any weird quirks? Yeah, they analyze that. You scratched any itches? Yeah, they joke about that... I think you get the idea.

Moral of the story... women are really cool to live with, but be very careful about how you act... things aren't as forgiving in the realm of romance within the community of women.

Then again, I am in college in a liberal city... so maybe it's just my age range and area, I don't know.

Thought you guys might want to know the dirty truths that women hide from us.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Secret Society of women that most men are TOTALLY clueless about.

Sirducer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a tip, listen less to female advice in regards to PU, we already seen what it can do with them dating forums.

JohnnyLegard

Don Juan
Reaction score
A follow up...

Also, for all of you who believe that women are natural Don Juans or whatever you call them, you're WRONG.

Women are just as (if not, more) clueless about men then men are about women.

Just don't be a f+cking moron. If you keep that in mind, you don't even need a lot of the other advice.

High Voltage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JohnnyLegard

Moral of the story... women are really cool to live with, but be very careful about how you act... things aren't as forgiving in the realm of romance within the community of women.

I'm not attacking you JL, but this statement opposes everything being a 'DJ' is about.

First, 'be careful how you act'? Why would you even care if you 'screw up' on a date and she discusses every little detail with her friends later? What *possible impact* does this have on your life? She (gasp!) might not have sex with you! Egad! My life is over, I'll just go throw myself off a bridge.

Guess what, you *cannot* screw up! Do what *you want* on a date and if she sees something you did as 'screwing up' and ditches you just find another girl. There is no pressure on you whatsoever. You are simply 'being'.

Next, 'things aren't as forgiving...within the community of women'? *Guys* also have the power to ditch people! *She* can screw up and *you* can ditch her because of it! You can even ditch her for no reason! If she wants to be with you she knows this and the same paranoid thoughts laid out in the original message will be running through her mind.

Whose to say guys are forgiving? Once she realizes that you could care less about sex we are certainly less forgiving than girls. Guys are freedom incarnate. She needs to work hard to keep US.

- HV

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Also, for all of you who believe that women are natural Don Juans or whatever you call them, you're WRONG.

Women are just as (if not, more) clueless about men then men are about women."

You're absolutely right, Johnny!
Seabreeze;)

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for the women it is simple..

a man is either

a) hungry
b) tired
c) horney

or any combination of the three.

Woman however are basically insane. There is no logic to them.
Sometimes I think they all have some form of mental illness. :)

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the women are clueless part.

but I dont care what she goes and tells her friends..if she thinks im wierd!

to F-ing bad.

NEXT please!

go cards NLCS!

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Secret society of women? I've always known that because when I meet a female friend of another female friend.. for some reason they seem to know much more about me before I've met them.

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JohnnyLegard
(6) This is by far the most important one. After every date, or any circumstance in which a woman is with a potential significant other, THEY ALL GET TOGETHER AND ANALYZE IT IN EXTREME DETAIL! You were too late to make a move? Yeah, they talk about how much of a loser you are. You got any weird quirks? Yeah, they analyze that. You scratched any itches? Yeah, they joke about that... I think you get the idea.

Damn friends, I hate the friends sometimes. I know the last fvck buddy thing I had her friends screwed it up.

Originally posted by 00Kevin
for the women it is simple..

a man is either

a) hungry
b) tired
c) horney

or any combination of the three.

Woman however are basically insane. There is no logic to them.
Sometimes I think they all have some form of mental illness. :)
Hey, don't forget 'horny'