Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

About self-confidence...

Krynnster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Having read the posts by AKAFLEX and blast (asking how to keep your new girl from falling into the hands of dirty little competitors), I thought all of you might find the following observation interesting:

Being self-confident is not only about making the first move. The first move may require some guts, but real self-confidence comes into play after you have the girl

What I mean is that you have to have enough confidence in yourself to believe that the girl likes you and will stay with you, even when countless of others are pursuing her. You are better than the competition and that's why she'll stay with you. Convince yourself that this is true and she will notice as well. Demonstrating jealousy, especially during the initial stages of a relationship, comes across as possessiveness that stems from insecurity and is a major turn-off for most women. I'm not saying you should encourage your new girl to hang out with other guys. No. I'm saying you should let her do whatever she wants and trust her that she knows what's good for her (umm... that would be you
).

Having said that, here's one caveat:

If you are in some sort of a committed relationship (eg. BF-GF relationship) and you notice signs of your girl slipping away into someone else's arms, do not ignore them! This is not about being jealous anymore, it's about keeping what's yours
. Confront her and make it clear that her behavior might have devastating consequences - losing a wonderful thing (umm... that would be you again
).

Hope this helps...

K.

------------------
If at first you don't succeed, don't let anybody know you've even tried - unknown.

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like something I could have done to have heard many times before. Guys this was a REAL good piece of advice make sure you take note!

------------------
*-Vassago-*

-"Life is here to be enjoyed, not endured"

PENZILLA

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess what K' is trying to say for short is to "TRUST her and TRUST yourself!" Hmmm? I'll try to remember that.

-PENZILLA

------------------
"Fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the MIND." -Dale Carnegie

-PENZILLA

Patroclus82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good bit of advice that was lost in the depths of the DJ forum.

Laters

------------------
When you're as great as I am, it's hard to be humble.
--Muhammad Ali