Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

...about Death

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Death sucks, so enjoy it while your here man....when It was my 40th birthday I felt sh1t, no one called, no family and I live on a different continent from them....this gorgeous HB 26 years old that I had been practising dancing with came round with some food she had made for my birthday, I had a crush on her like a 14 year old but we had only been friends....to cut a long story short I ended up banging her on the kitchen floor that day !!! Was the best birthday I've had, since then I've slept with about 40 chicks in the last 4 years, many of them HB 7 to 9.5 and some many years younger. My point is, yep you'll die one day, as we all will, try not to be morbid when you think of that, use it to propel you on when things get tough or uncomfertable, and if you ever find yourself in a situation where you might die, but in a way thats be-fitting to being a man, be thankfull, better that way than pissing your pants in your jammies when your 85.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi drum and bass, wanted to tell a story about my own 30th birthday, I was In England and me and my mates were a prety wild crowd, we were out drinking and my friends had got me drunk as fvck, after the pub we were going to a party in a friends car, he fired the car up and as it was winter he got out to scrape ice off the window, for some reason I locked his door and jumped in the drivers seat and drove off with my other buddy sat in the back, it didnt seem that bad, the guy whos car we were in was a major car thief who had been on a tv show similar to sp+++ger, so we stole his car and drove it onto the moors.
My buddy thought it was great and said lets go as fast as we can in first gear and you spin the wheel and ill pull the parking brake on, se we did and spun the car round in the middle of the road and smashed into a wall.
May sound strange but we both fell out the car and onto the ground laughing out heads off, was such a rush? anyway we got the car going again and limped back to where the party was. When we got there our other bud, the car owner was mad as fvck (understandably) and whent to punch me, but my buddy jumped over my shoulder and laid him out before he had chance!
I woke up in the morning and had this terrible feeling as I recalled the night before $##% we bought my bud another car (piece of junk like the other one) and were still buds to this day.
Nowadays (14 years later) Im honestly way happier and saner, and fitter, and for that matter way wiser and better with the ladies.....so dont worry about 30 man, just eat well, exercise and stay positive...
all the best..:rockon: