Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A very quick tip on co-workers..

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep seeing threads on this its crazy..

Heres my two cents -

Don't sh it where you eat. You follow??

Don't fu ck around with your co-workers because you think everything will be fine and it back fires in some way.

Take my advice or don't.

arcilitei34

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, dont dip your pen in company ink, i did that once before, big mistake, back then when i was an AFC i really let it get to me when a relationship with a coworker went sour, I never really looked forward to work after that, slowly but surely it destroyed me on the inside, and eventually I quit my job(that wasnt all that bad) without saying goodbye, now i cant even go back to where i used to work to eat because in fear of seeing her.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree.

Don't mess around with anything that's going to wreck your life too much, like dating a friend's sister unless you're prepared to handle the consequences.

I usually follow these guidelines when dating and do the following:

*Referrals - women who I might like from family/friends, but are not closely associated.
*Blind dates - people who know me and suggest dating someone.
*Internet - what's the harm. No loss there, and I have met a few girlfriends there and great friends.
*Cold approaches - women who I meet @ malls, THEIR place of work, gas stations, the beach, on vacation, etc.
*Warm Approaches - friends of friends, as I play wingman.

I stay outside the social circle. Dating at work is bad on too many accounts:

-It hurts the real reason you're there, unless you care nothing for the job.
-It's distracting. You come before her, and if you're screwing off, then you're not helping yourself.
-If you guys end on bad blood, then you pretty much just pooched that job up quick. She'll rat on you with the women, or you'll feel sick everytime you see her and be wondering why the UPS guy stays longer than expected.

This even happened to me years ago when I was 17 at a supermarket I worked at. I was in a different department than the girl I was dating, so it wasn't immediately bad. However, because we were all network of friends, it worked out we hooked up. It was a short lived relationship, 3 weeks, but we also went the same high school. The Killer was this...

Any you guys ever see the South Park where Stan gets dumped and Bebe delivers the news to him?

Well that X-Gf had a friend deliver me a note at lunch telling me she was through with me! Out of the blue. Here were are Seniors and Juniors in HS and she gives me a note. Suffice it to say I was little pissed and upset. Went to find out the deal and she made work worse, for a time. Right after she dumped me, I found out she was duking a guy 5 years older than her who was also a friend of mine. So it became a complete mess...

Just, don't do it. You'll thank us later.

A-Unit