A Thank You

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Note to moderators: please let this stay in the High school forum because the people I'm thanking are in here
==============================

I remember when I first came here...an angry afc mad at the world for which the barbaric stupid jerks seemed to get all the girls. As I read and absorbed all the information. Months passed by, I was not getting as far as I wanted to go. A pickup here and there...And then I realized I had to leave the site to fully understand life... You will all realize when this time comes to go out and struggle without the helping hand of sosuave. So now I'll try not to make this dramatic :D but here are my thank you's.

Thank you all who have posted here, it is you who have helped me and so many others in the struggle for a better life.

Thank you to Sosuave for making this website which is making so many lifes better.

Thank you to all the moderators whose cruel and cold noob bashing has made us all more stronger inside. (yes what an unusual thank you but true!)
Getting flamed for my user name by Giovanni or sammo thinking I'm zaine (WHICH I'M NOT! LOL)
They are all here to make us better and we should thank them for the time and effort they put into this site .

Thank you to all the legends whose writings inspire us to do so much better. In my opinion these guys could end up being authors...such great stories and lessons.

The people who helped me in my noob posts that say What Should I do!

It is this website that is community of helping eachother, which is a great thing.

The lessons I've learned on this site would've taken until I was 40 to learn...so much better learning them now.

I'm going to go out and live my life without referring back to this site a lot because the only way for anyone to truly understand is to first leave it. (I may be on every now and then just if I get inspired. I would love to share what I have learned with you guys) For life is to be truly learned by living it, you can have the knowledge of what you should do but you can only truly understand by living. (This does not include sitting at your computer looking for the next great post!)

-sorry if this post wasn't detailed enough I just felt I owed this to all of you who put your time & effort into this site.
One thing that should never be underestimated is CONFIDENCE! You act confident in whatever you're doing, look confident at everything and talk confident: THIS WILL GET GIRLS ATTRACTED.
Thank you everyone, and good luck to you all!
-Mike
my email is blind_death978@hotamil.com

Last edited: